Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

They didn't even throw it in the end zone once. Come on what kind of play calling is that?

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

That was a pretty awful series down there.

I'm down 19.15 and have Romo and Tynes going...my opponent is done. I need a lot in this game.

That was one of the worst block attempts by a QB in NFL history, lol.

 

Go Cowboys!

Loved the FG. Now if Romo can get a passing TD I'll start feeling a little better.

  • Author

Boys inside the 5 about to score.

Wow, if Barber happens to score another TD right here, I will be in the driver's seat.

Giants need to get some pressure and start stopping the run. They've been weak against the run so far.

If I knew it, the Giants should have known it.

Darn, I missed 6 points by inches right there. It almost looked like he broke the plane on the replay.

TD Whitten.

 

That's "Witten". Not "Whitten". :D

Giants need to answer here. Can't believe they only have 2 total rushing yards right now, that is pathetic. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.