Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a big fan of that song.

 

Why not, just out of curiousity?

Beautiful, Giants! Now punch it in!

Why not, just out of curiousity?

 

Because I don't like it :lol:.

In Fantasy, shouldn't my DST get 6 points for a TD on that INT?

 

Nevermind, they were just a little behind :thumb:

Because I don't like it :lol:.

 

You're weird :lol:

 

j/k

  • Author
In Fantasy, shouldn't my DST get 6 points for a TD on that INT?

 

Nevermind, they were just a little behind :thumb:

 

ESPN still hasn't updated my score.:idunno:

  • Author

Come on Jacobs, I would take Bradshaw as well.

Yes they should...that's a defensive TD. Unless your league's rules are weird.

I've gone from 23 points down to 13 points down - after the first quarter. I thought I had no shot whatsoever, but at least my team is making it exciting.

Come on Jacobs, I would take Bradshaw as well.

 

Bradshaw's style might work a little better against this D. I can't recall Jacobs ever having a huge game against Dallas.

I've gone from 23 points down to 13 points down - after the first quarter. I thought I had no shot whatsoever, but at least my team is making it exciting.

 

The Giants are making it exciting for your team :lol:.

The Giants are making it exciting for your team :lol:.

 

How much is a fumble recovery worth in Fox Fantasy? 2 points?

Maybe not :lol:.

 

Eli should have checked out of that run!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.