September 21, 200917 yr I'm back to trailing by about 14 points now, but I never did get credit for that fumble recovery. They'll probably catch that during the half.
September 21, 200917 yr Author I'm back to trailing by about 14 points now, but I never did get credit for that fumble recovery. They'll probably catch that during the half. Probably won't be updated till tomorrow.
September 21, 200917 yr Would love to see another pick 6, a fumble or a safety here. Me too :lol: I'd like to a 90-yard Barber run, a fumble and a 95-yard TD return :lol:
September 21, 200917 yr Author Cowboys are shutting Jacobs down right now. :madman: Bradshaw is doing nothing either.
September 21, 200917 yr No way, that wasn't tripping :lol: I think that was a perfect example of tripping :lol:.
September 21, 200917 yr Crappy break for the Boys... Reminds me of the Green Bay receiver play a few years ago.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.