Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants @ Cowboys Updates...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 188
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:idunno:

 

just poking fun buddy. You've never seen a player contribute then have a downfall after he gets the big contract? I don't think Eli will though. I see him getting a couple more league MVP's and rings before he's done.

Romo is single handedly keeping the Giants in the game. Wow..............

 

Sounds like Carson Palmer earlier.:lol:I think the pick 6 to Woodson should count on his TD total and he should have 4 on the day. He hit him in stride.

Romo is single handedly keeping the Giants in the game. Wow..............

 

I think Mario Manningham would have something to say about that. 8 catches 117 yards and a TD.

just poking fun buddy. You've never seen a player contribute then have a downfall after he gets the big contract? I don't think Eli will though. I see him getting a couple more league MVP's and rings before he's done.

 

He missed one pass...he is actually playing really good this season IMO.

He missed one pass...he is actually playing really good this season IMO.

 

I know like I said, just poking fun. It was just in response to you saying he has to hit that reciever. Like I said I see him doing great things!:thumb:

I hate Kevin Gilbride. Throw the ball! They're going to screw it up and not get a TD again.

How about those "weak" Giants receivers. Manningham and Steve Smith both have over 100 yards and a TD. Both played well last week too.

I'm only behind by 4.3 points. I just need one big play and I'm 2-0 baby!!!

Cage dancers???? lmao...Jerry Jones is the man!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.