September 21, 200917 yr HB, Isn't it nice to have a couple guys on here on you're side, even if it is just because of some fantasy football?? Anyone who would argue against that play would be wearing star shaped silver and Dallas blue colored glasses. :lol:
September 21, 200917 yr But no one would have caught him anyways. Not necessarily on that play, but I've seen others that could've ended badly. Why not just blow it dead when they're SUPPOSED to rather than leaving any room for error?
September 21, 200917 yr They got it anyway so no harm no foul. Unless you have Giants DST on your fantasy team :madman::taz::madman:
September 21, 200917 yr Author Unless you have Giants DST on your fantasy team :madman::taz::madman: I do. :lol:
September 21, 200917 yr Not necessarily on that play, but I've seen others that could've ended badly. Why not just blow it dead when they're SUPPOSED to rather than leaving any room for error? But technically they weren't supposed to blow it dead there.
September 21, 200917 yr If I get 2 points for that fumble recovery, I think I'll be behind 10 points heading into the 2nd half. Considering that Moss and Brady combined for 9.2 points today, I'll definitely take that. At least I have a shot...
September 21, 200917 yr But technically they weren't supposed to blow it dead there. :notworthy:You got me there. You catch my drift though. He was waving incomplete so even if he was wrong he should've been blowing that whistle before someone got killed.
September 21, 200917 yr Author :notworthy:You got me there. You catch my drift though. He was waving incomplete so even if he was wrong he should've been blowing that whistle before someone got killed. :thumb: It should have been blown dead. Giants just got unlucky. Well to a Bengals fans life. :lol:
September 21, 200917 yr Please shut up Chris Collinsworth. "If you take away a couple of bad throws by Tony Romo this one is a little one sided". Yeah, and if you take away Dallas' touchdowns it would be one sided as well. Those bad throws were also accompanied by great defensive plays...
September 21, 200917 yr :thumb: It should have been blown dead. Giants just got unlucky. Well to a Bengals fans life. :lol: I think with the Bengals, especially in the past, it has been less about luck and more about talent. Now last week that wasn't the case...but in years past.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.