Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Henry Clay Predictions

Who will win? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What's your prediction?

 

I think SK has proven to be one of the better teams in the state. Clay will have a hard time because it is no longer the Miles Simpson show out there on 17. This is a team! Miles opens up the passing game for Chad Lawerance to hit Carroll and his recieving mates. Jordan Hansel and Co. keep pressure off of Lawerance pretty well.

 

It won't be as easy as last week, but I do feel the Pioneers will pull it out.

I think SK will win in a very exciting game. Miles might not have one of his famour 300-yard rushing performances, but Lawrence is really emerging as a good QB. Winkler, Krummen, and Carroll are good targets for him as long as Nik Brown and Simpson out of the backfield. Don't know much about Henry Clay, but SK isn't just one dimensional anymore.

It's going to come down to the overall size and aggresiveness of the Pioneers against the speed of Henry Clay. I agree with #5 and like the versatility of SK, but make no mistake, Simpson will get his touches. SK 35-20

I look forward to this matchup. Clay has one heck of a team loaded with speed and confidence. SK will have to bring their best to have a chance.

I look forward to this matchup. Clay has one heck of a team loaded with speed and confidence. SK will have to bring their best to have a chance.

 

Sounds like leatherneck.

Henry Clay will be too much.

SK's only advantage is playing at home. HC will have more overall team speed and SK will have to force TO's to win the game. Should be close because it's at SK. I would guess HC by 7-10 points.

I like Henry Clay in a close one. HC will have to much speed all over the field for the Pioneers to deal with...31-24 Henry Clay. JMO

I'll take SK by a score of 31-28. I think the home crowd will be the difference.

Until someone knocks off SK I am going with them they are on a hot roll right now.

SK's Year

SK wins this one. 35-21. Miles runs for over 150

I will wait for the Henry Clay injury report before I stick my neck out with a prediction on this game. Henry Clay has a key offensive performer who got banged up in the Scott County game.

 

Henry Clay has always done a pretty good job at stopping the run. Miles Simpson is an outstanding back getting lots of Division I attention. If he is a one man offense, Henry Clay most probably will have success containing him. In year's past, Henry Clay has had a particular difficult time stopping balanced offenses. If Simon Kenton has a nice run/pass balance, they could prove to be difficult for the Blue Devils to stop.

 

This one looks to be a good match up on paper. More later in the week.

Is this the game of the week in the state? Are there any other matchups between top ten ranked teams this week? I am going to go with SK because they do have a balanced offense.

Is this the game of the week in the state? Are there any other matchups between top ten ranked teams this week?
#3 Owensboro at #2 Bowling Green in 5A.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.