Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

So, maybe I missed the notification on this one too (and I'm not complaining haha), but why are we the Shula Division? Any specific reason?

 

Seriously? I may have to blow Godot up on the texts. I'll be passing out his number to my son's 5th grade class.:lol:

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im all set! Watch out Rusty Ankles!

  • Author
So, maybe I missed the notification on this one too (and I'm not complaining haha), but why are we the Shula Division? Any specific reason?

 

Seriously? I may have to blow Godot up on the texts. I'll be passing out his number to my son's 5th grade class.:lol:
With the addition of the American Conference we needed to switch to division names that were less geographic so I choose four Hall of Fame NFL coaches for the National to go with the for famous Kentuckians in the American.
With the addition of the American Conference we needed to switch to division names that were less geographic so I choose four Hall of Fame NFL coaches for the National to go with the for famous Kentuckians in the American.

 

As long as it's Don and not Dave:D

HAPPY B-DAY GODOT!!!!

 

The big 50!!!!!!

 

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa

Happy Birthday Godot!!!

 

I certainly hope that the Florence Fighters and Maysville Split Ends don't have a tie after all our starters are done playing...we both submitted QB Mark Sanchez NYJ as our tiebreaker lol.

Happy Birthday, Godot!

Happy bday Godot! Thanks for all that you do. :thumb::ylsuper:

  • Author

Thank you guys, it has been a good one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.