Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Author

FairFan is the only one yet to turn in a lineup

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Maybe he just doesn't plan on playing anyone tonight. I may turn in a new one before Sunday morning.

  • Author

^ Well considering that both his QB’s are in tonight’s game

Holmes is playing well tonight, and Tennessee defense is doing good thus far

so I'm pretty pleased the way things are

going so far.

^ Well considering that both his QB’s are in tonight’s game

 

Haha...good point.

 

This season might frustrate me I think lol.

I certainly hope that the Florence Fighters and Maysville Split Ends don't have a tie after all our starters are done playing...we both submitted QB Mark Sanchez NYJ as our tiebreaker lol.

 

I know Florence, I did not want to do that but with Walter hurt I really did not have a choice. How bout that kenny Britt!!!!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper:

Kenny Britt, the fact that I passed on Gage when I should have picked him...and just missing out on Holmes. Tonight is not a good sign of my season lol.

Kenny Britt, the fact that I passed on Gage when I should have picked him...and just missing out on Holmes. Tonight is not a good sign of my season lol.

And I sat Gage tonight. Good move... :lol:

Looks like my final score prediction might be exactly right, if Pittsburgh drives here for the game winning TD.

Man I can not wait til Sunday.

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.