Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

Wildcat, have you seen my score in the BGP league? :lol: Don't talk about bad until you look at my team :lol:.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wildcat, have you seen my score in the BGP league? :lol: Don't talk about bad until you look at my team :lol:.

 

Ouch...

At least I had Jeremy Shockey play today.:lol:

He made up for Bryant and Turner sucking.

Ouch...

At least I had Jeremy Shockey play today.:lol:

He made up for Bryant and Turner sucking.

 

Jennings and LT are going to have to save me :lol:.

 

And I can pray that the Chargers D destroys Oakland.

Great first week for the Florence Figthers. First win is all but official, and I still have TO left.

I have 3 people left to play. Whoever I'm playing has 2. Hopefully I still pull out the W.

I have 4 players left, and only 27 points :lol:.

 

Wish I would have started Devery Henderson...

We have our first loss of the year. The Cincy Fair Weather Fans did not turn in a lineup.

I'm confused on this situation.

  • Author
I'm confused on this situation.
He didn't turn in a lineup so he gets a loss, no matter how many points his team puts on the board.
He didn't turn in a lineup so he gets a loss, no matter how many points his team puts on the board.

Gotcha, I saw he turned it in late but I wasn't sure what was going on. Am I playing against the league average now?

Gotcha, I saw he turned it in late but I wasn't sure what was going on. Am I playing against the league average now?

Nevermind, I looked at the rules and I guess we aren't doing that anymore. I think I get it now.

Well even with my number 1 WR hanging a goose egg and leaving Cadilac and Gage on the bench and Lance Moore getting a whopping 3 points, the Rabbit Fist hang 100 and barring Jemarcus Russell scoring 40 points tomorrow, the Rabbit Fist will start the season 1-0. Really liking my team at this point. And my D also gave me ZERO points :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.