Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

I think my division is the same teams as last year? I don't think we lost any teams

PMIC was in our division last year I believe, Jim is new to the division this year.

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
May not have a title but have been consistent over the years coming in at #4.

 

No title for me either and I'm #5.

The Five Winningest Teams

 

54-37 - Ga St Prison Mean Machine

53-39 - Southern Kentucky SubVets

51-38 - Louisville Legends

48-39 - West Kentucky Rams

47-38 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

 

The following five teams have at least 40 career wins

 

Auxier RiverRats

Kalamazoo Wings

Louisa Lumber

Possum Trot WarHogs

Richmond Outsiders

 

Well, well, well...look at who's #1. :ylsuper:

 

I'm hoping to add 13+ to that total this year.

No title for me either and I'm #5.

 

Kind of like "No Soup for you!"

 

:lol:

The Five Winningest Teams

 

54-37 - Ga St Prison Mean Machine

53-39 - Southern Kentucky SubVets

51-38 - Louisville Legends

48-39 - West Kentucky Rams

47-38 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

 

The following five teams have at least 40 career wins

 

Auxier RiverRats

Kalamazoo Wings

Louisa Lumber

Possum Trot WarHogs

Richmond Outsiders

 

How about listing the best winning percentages since a lot of us didn't get to get in at the beginning?

  • Author
We get the lines for this weeks games?
Maybe I can do something after everyone gets in thier starting lineups.
  • Author
How about listing the best winning percentages since a lot of us didn't get to get in at the beginning?
It's the same ten teams for teams that have at least two seasons.
Maybe I can do something after everyone gets in thier starting lineups.

 

Lineups due in Thursday afternoon?

Lineups due in Thursday afternoon?

 

If you have someone playing Thursday night.

If you have someone playing Thursday night.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

I got mine in now just to make sure. I don't want to lose week 1 because I didn't submit a lineup :lol:.

I got mine in now just to make sure. I don't want to lose week 1 because I didn't submit a lineup :lol:.

 

I did the same. I am going to be pretty busy with work most of the football season, so I have to make sure I stay on top of FF and submit my lineups early.

 

Might have to go back and change a few things depending on if guys are going to play or if they still have sand in their....well if they stay hurt lol.

I kind of like my squad, though there is a ton on uncertainty.

I kind of like my squad, though there is a ton on uncertainty.

 

In a 16 team league there always is. But that's what makes it fun. :thumb:

So, maybe I missed the notification on this one too (and I'm not complaining haha), but why are we the Shula Division? Any specific reason?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.