Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

  • Author
It won't let me upload my picture for my team. What am I doing wrong?
I just almost told you that it couldn't be done :p
  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Here we go! I love this day!
I'm with you. It's one of my favorite days of the years
I'm with you. It's one of my favorite days of the years

 

:ylsuper::ylsuper:

I just almost told you that it couldn't be done :p

 

I must admit, I was a little worried when I sent it to you, but thank you. I appreciate it.

  • Author

We have our first loss of the year. The Cincy Fair Weather Fans did not turn in a lineup.

  • Author

Strike One

Cincy Fair Weather Fans

I might as well have not turned in a lineup at this point. My team is struggling right now. I just found out that Earnest Graham is 3rd on Tampa's depth chart :lol:. I wouldn't have started him had I known that.

Haha, it wouldn't have mattered much if he was the second string back on the Bucs cause Ward isn't doing much either. He had a chance on first and second down to get a TD, then they bring Cadillac back in and he gets it done.

The best scoring QB and DEF from last year are at it again this year already and doing pretty awesome.

 

Need a second half out of some of these guys and I will feel pretty confident with the first win of the year.

If the Florence Figthers don't win today, it is because Adrien Peterson is a freaking beast.

I thought it would be Ward and Graham getting the carries. I didn't realize Williams was back and doing do so well. Oh well..Garrard stunk for me today anyways. It's going to take a big game from Greg Jennings and LT for me today.

Yeah, I didn't think that Cadillac was in that good of shape either. Ward did step up for me some in the second half.

 

Brees could always throw another TD or too and I wouldn't complain lol.

Thank you Bungals D... :lol:

I think all of my fantasy teams have had the worst weeks possible...:puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.