Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

We get the lines for this weeks games?

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rusty Ankles are poised for a big playoff run this year. We're much like the Colts...who are always good with Peyton Manning but bad in the playoffs. Well this is our 2006. This is the year we win it all!

Past Champions

 

2003: Richmond nWo Outsiders (11-6)

2004: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (14-3)

2005: Auxier RiverRats (10-6)

2006: Ga St Prison Mean Machine (11-5)

2007: Louisville Legends (13-3)

2008: Junction City Jailcats (12-6)

 

 

:puke:

:puke:

:puke:

and

:puke:

 

:cry: Did you need a tissue there little fella?

 

 

:lol:

The Rusty Ankles are poised for a big playoff run this year. We're much like the Colts...who are always good with Peyton Manning but bad in the playoffs. Well this is our 2006. This is the year we win it all!

 

I'm all for a repeat of what happened in 2006:clap:

I think my division is the same teams as last year? I don't think we lost any teams

I'm all for a repeat of what happened in 2006:clap:

 

I was talking about the Colts winning in 2006, duh! :lol:

I am looking forward to introducing myself to the league.

 

First order of business.......extending the Richmond Outsiders losing streak to 4 games.:thumb::popcorn:

  • Author
We get the lines for this weeks games?
Not until after the first game
Next year I must get in this!

 

I'd get in line now. :lol:

The Five Winningest Teams

 

54-37 - Ga St Prison Mean Machine

53-39 - Southern Kentucky SubVets

51-38 - Louisville Legends

48-39 - West Kentucky Rams

47-38 - Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

 

 

The following five teams have at least 40 career wins

 

Auxier RiverRats

Kalamazoo Wings

Louisa Lumber

Possum Trot WarHogs

Richmond Outsiders

 

May not have a title but have been consistent over the years coming in at #4.

Liking my squad this year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.