Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week One

Featured Replies

And the streak continues for the Jailcats!!! :banana: :banana:

 

The only good thing football-wise that happened this weekend was my son's team won their little league game.:ohbrother:

  • Replies 185
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How is our game listed as good as done? I'm only down 3 and still got McFadden going tonight against Miller.
sorry I missed it
Thank you Bungals D... :lol:

 

Thank you Jake Delhomme...he may have torpedoed any potential production I could get from Steve Smith, but I'll gladly trade that for the 31 points he greatly assisted the Eagles defense in scoring.:thumb:

 

I got Gates going tonight against Chris Baker I assumed.

 

With a 48 point lead, let's just say I like my chances. :dancingpa

I'm also glad I picked up Mike Bell and left his 17 points on the bench.

It Would Take a Miracle

Auxier RiverRats (60 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (100 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (105 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (71 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (51 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (99 pts)

 

 

Godot you dont have the same faith in Russell that I do? He would just have to out produce Brees. Actually I wouldnt like my chances if I had all of Oaklands fantasy points tonight.

It Would Take a Miracle

Auxier RiverRats (60 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (100 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (105 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (71 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (51 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (99 pts)

 

 

Godot you dont have the same faith in Russell that I do? He would just have to out produce Brees. Actually I wouldnt like my chances if I had all of Oaklands fantasy points tonight.

 

On a different note, how about them Dragons and Rats. Holy Cow!

T.O will have to shine for me to win...

Wow...Fair Fan's team would have easily won the game, but now they just get an L.

Maysville Split Ends could have played almost any other team except Florence Fighters and would have won. My Bengal luck continues!!!! Tough to get a loss when you have a good week.

It Would Take a Miracle

Auxier RiverRats (60 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (100 pts)

Cincy Fair Weather Fans (105 pts) at Bardstown Butchers (71 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (51 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (99 pts)

 

 

Godot you dont have the same faith in Russell that I do? He would just have to out produce Brees. Actually I wouldnt like my chances if I had all of Oaklands fantasy points tonight.

 

:banana: I easily beat my best week ever last year :lol: I could have had in the 120's had I played my best line up:idunno:

How is our game listed as good as done? I'm only down 3 and still got McFadden going tonight against Miller.

 

Haven't you heard, McFadden is not playing tonight. :D

Haven't you heard, McFadden is not playing tonight. :D

 

Is that true, or are you just joking with him?

Is that true, or are you just joking with him?

 

Wouldn't you like to know:sssh:

Wouldn't you like to know:sssh:

 

:lol: Ah not important but just figured I'd ask...

  • Author
On a different note, how about them Dragons and Rats. Holy Cow!
Those Dragons still look to be in championship form

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.