Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin/Danville Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Corbin
      70%
      59
    • Danville
      29%
      25

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin wins big at home..Danville drops to 1-2

Danville in a hard fought battle. 21 - 17

I like Danville much better in there gray and blue helmets. Its much more intimidating than the white helmets.

I also like Corbin in this battle.

Corbin 28 to 14, Watkins with a least one 50 yard plus td run.

Article from the The Advocate-Messenger of Danville.

 

“They can go running back by committee and not lose a thing. Their offense is a little different from what we have because of their size and power. They are supposed to be a Class AA title contender and they look like it to me.”

 

http://amnews.com/stories/2009/09/03/spo.989518.sto

Corbin 35-7. Corbin has too much size and strength for Danville.

As good as Corbin is, unless Danville hobbles into Campbell Field with half their starters out, I don't think we'll see Corbin win by 4 tds. I hope you are right and respect your opinion. I just think it'll be a little closer than that.

As good as Corbin is, unless Danville hobbles into Campbell Field with half their starters out, I don't think we'll see Corbin win by 4 tds. I hope you are right and respect your opinion. I just think it'll be a little closer than that.

 

Coach Harp appears to think the Hounds can challenge for the 2A title. I respect his opinion on that subject. With the addition of Fritts and the improvement of another week of practice I think the Hounds should win. Playing at home, etc also come into play. Will the injured JV players, who get varsity minutes, Hoover, Mason, etc be available for the game? I know a few of them were banged up after a big JV win over Knox Central earlier in the week. Will Middle linebacker Matt Jewell be available this week? I know he was listed as a probable starter in the pre season football previews. When does Justin Spencer become eligible for the Hounds? He may take one of the offensive line positions when he gets to play. Overall, should be a good time for fans of both schools.

Coach Harp appears to think the Hounds can challenge for the 2A title. I respect his opinion on that subject. With the addition of Fritts and the improvement of another week of practice I think the Hounds should win. Playing at home, etc also come into play. Will the injured JV players, who get varsity minutes, Hoover, Mason, etc be available for the game? I know a few of them were banged up after a big JV win over Knox Central earlier in the week. Will Middle linebacker Matt Jewell be available this week? I know he was listed as a probable starter in the pre season football previews. When does Justin Spencer become eligible for the Hounds? He may take one of the offensive line positions when he gets to play. Overall, should be a good time for fans of both schools.

 

Well they are ranked No. 2 in Class 2A - wouldn't that lead anyone to believe they are a contender for the 2A title?

Well they are ranked No. 2 in Class 2A - wouldn't that lead anyone to believe they are a contender for the 2A title?

 

Yeah no kidding! :lol:

 

I'm looking forward to seeing both games. Go Rebs! Go Ads! :thumb:

Danville's teams the past few years just don't have that "it" factor. It's like watching Elvis from 1975-1977, and wishing for 1968.

 

I'll take Corbin by 7.

Corbin's line has to step up to the plate if they win this game. They have not been tested, and Danville WILL be sound up front. After seeing us play the Harlan schools, this is a bigger challenge for our young men in the trenches than many of you feel like, I believe.

Good luck ADS.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.