Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Fleming County predictions

Who wins this one? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Fleming County
      34%
      28
    • Raceland
      65%
      54

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Reading your posts make me feel old. :D

 

:thumb: They certainly know how to throw a low punch. :ohbrother:

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: No one goes foward by looking in the rear view mirror. Put last week behind you Rams, you were beaten by a better football team - end of story. Learn from it, correct the mistakes.....keep working to get better....stay focused.

Rams, starting each week you have one game season and this week that is a conference game at Fleming County. This Raceland team is capable of competing with anyone but also are not good enough to overlook anyone. Should the Rams go in not prepared to play, they will go home 1-2.

 

Fear No One......Respect All

Play "Raceland Ram Football" and get another winning streak started. :thumb:

 

Excellent post Oldrambler with a very great point! I have yet to see some hard hitting, pad popping, skull cracking defense! Offense sells tickets, defense wins football games!

Excellent post Oldrambler with a very great point! I have yet to see some hard hitting, pad popping, skull cracking defense! Offense sells tickets, defense wins football games!

 

I think that this weeks practice may have brought on a new attitude. I hope to see some of what you posted that has been missing.

Reading your posts make me feel old. :D

 

That's funny because it made me feel old posting it!:lol:

Good luck to all. I hope there are no injuries.

 

I think the Rams will win - but, may the best team win.

Bus leaves in 6 1/2 hours. Be sure to pack up your Raceland pride and remember that you are playing for Raceland, not for yourself.

 

 

TCB!!!!!!!

Be sure to pack up your Raceland pride

 

Make sure they get the right kind of pride out of the pride locker. We don't need the Rams accidentally trotting out in Rainbow helmets! :lol::lol:

Is Barr back for this evening's game? Is Farley still going to play QB tonight? I expect both questions to go unanswered, but I am looking forward to seeing Raceland at full strength sometime soon.

Is Barr back for this evening's game? Is Farley still going to play QB tonight? I expect both questions to go unanswered, but I am looking forward to seeing Raceland at full strength sometime soon.

 

Barr is still out but improving. He'll be back soon.

Game day, and the Rams still have to go out and prove themselves and get better. I will be looking for a lot of emotion from the Rams, and for everyone to be looking to make the team better. This team still has much to do to get ready for district play, and this is the most recent opportunity for improvement.

Make sure they get the right kind of pride out of the pride locker. We don't need the Rams accidentally trotting out in Rainbow helmets! :lol::lol:

 

The way we played in the grid and in some of the Ashland game, I believe it may have been from the Rainbow locker.:thumb:

Barr is still out but improving. He'll be back soon.

You didnt answer the second question.

The Rams in a close one 35-31.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.