Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Fleming County predictions

Who wins this one? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Fleming County
      34%
      28
    • Raceland
      65%
      54

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am not sure why you are on the attack against any one of us that support the Rams. I believe you need to read all the threads and posts again because, although there may be some "fluff" as you say, but we ( Raceland supporters on BGP's, including Ram) are and continue to be excited about the depth at the skill positions and I still believe in our OL/DL. No team is without holes. I believe that last year's team had holes just as this year's team has holes. I do not believe that we have anymore expectation on this team than does the coaching staff. If you do not believe that, read what Coach Maynard stated in The Independent's football tabloid. He said they expect to be where we were last year (Regional Championship game).

 

As for lame excuses, you are assuming failure. Besides, IF we do not succeed, there will be no excuses from me nor do I believe any other Ram supporter on here.

 

I, for one, enjoy the support that you Raceland fans give your team. As I have said many times on here, any team would lucky to have such loyal and supportive fans. Use of the big fonts, colors, and slogans does not offend me in the least.

 

I think the addition of Barr to the Raceland backfield will improve them immensely. However, I have always said it isn't right to expect this year's team to be as good as last year's Raceland team. However, I also completely agree that this year's team can and should make the regional championship game. That just means they should be the one or two seed in their district.

 

It's clear who the one seed in their district is likely to be, barring a monumental upset. Although I think Fairview might challenge them a little for the 2 seed, I still think this year's Raceland team should beat them. So yes, I think Raceland will be right there playing LCA again in the regional championship game. Only this year it will be at LCA and against a senior-laden LCA team. That'll be a tall order.

 

But like you guys say, one step at a time. I think this week's Fleming County game will be a good test for the Rams, but I do think Raceland will come out a winner.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Fleming should be improved this year. Their QB was playing out of position, not any more. Their return guys are lightning-fast; also play on the basketball team if I recall correctly.

Fleming should be improved this year. Their QB was playing out of position, not any more. Their return guys are lightning-fast; also play on the basketball team if I recall correctly.

 

Thanks for the info papa, we certainly had trouble dealing with Ashland's overall team seed last week. Should Fleming have that kind of speed then the Rams could be in trouble.

Rams.....this is a new week, you have to prove yourselves each week. Are you up to it or are you just going to lay down after a loss and quit? I hope that I know the answer to that one. I have never known of any Raceland team to quit. Every Raceland team that I have watched when after they got punched in the mouth like last week...got back up and played that much harder. Those teams wouldn't start childish complaining they would make a positive out of it.......What say you Rams? Which will it be.....play or quit? I hope that I know what will happen. :thumb:

I would like to think that our coaches will have some things corrected this week and the Rams will come out to make a statement! :taz:

 

I certainly hope that the Ram fans wll stay behind this team as well, that is another thing that imo has set a standard in RamLand.....loyal fans! Should anyone be going to start all the negatve junk and complaining then I could only ask to please stay home. You have every right to do and say what you want, just nobody will be listening.

We don't need a bandwagon crew, there are plenty of those around the area.

:laugh: I don't think that will be a problem. Those triple option teams don't pass to much.

 

I wish the Rams good luck Friday night. I was told Fleming had a good passing game but apparently I was told wrong. i haven't had the privilege to see them play on tape or live yet. :isurrender: I wish you orange fella's well in Flemingsburg for I will be in Grayson hooping, hollering, and going down right crazy for my Raiders. The weather should be perfect , the food fresh, and the blood will be pumpimg.

 

 

GO RAIDERS :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Thanks for the support from Grayson, Kyninersfan! Good luck in your game Friday as well, I have a good feeling for you in this one.

 

Raceland, everything is fine. Yes, being shut out hurts but as OR and Ram have said, that was last week. Can't do anything about it. Fleming County is on the agenda and we have to TCB this week and get prepared for battle. This is just one of the 10 battles we fight before the real season starts. So, get those heads up and work hard and stay focused and get better each day.

I wish the Rams good luck Friday night. I was told Fleming had a good passing game but apparently I was told wrong. i haven't had the privilege to see them play on tape or live yet. :isurrender: I wish you orange fella's well in Flemingsburg for I will be in Grayson hooping, hollering, and going down right crazy for my Raiders. The weather should be perfect , the food fresh, and the blood will be pumpimg.

 

 

GO RAIDERS :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Thank you Niners, you have always been supportive and respectful of Raceland and we certainly respect your Raiders as well. I hope that your guys bring home a "W" Friday night. :thumb::thumb:

So many Ram fans. Which is great but I have to say I am a Panther fan. :thumb: But for me I wish them both good luck and for both team's to give 120% and play football. Let the team that executes better and works better as a team get the victory. Let your pads do the talking.

 

Panther Moto: Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit First, Hit Fast!

Go Panthers. :dancingpa

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

  • Author

I think there's some newfound enthusiasm in Flemingsburg this season. Raceland will be an extremely tough opponent; should provide a nice yardstick by which to measure improvement over last year.

Been absent from BGP since last Friday evening. TCB rams, win at all costs!!

We missed you, RF04. Glad to have you back.

So many ram fans. Which is great but i have to say i am a panther fan. :thumb: But for me i wish them both good luck and for both team's to give 120% and play football. Let the team that executes better and works better as a team get the victory. Let your pads do the talking.

 

Panther Moto: Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit First, Hit Fast!

Go Panthers. :dancingpa

 

Nothing at all wrong with having some Panther fans on here :thumb:. Good post iak00. Raceland is not the team we were last season, I don't think that anyone was expecting that. I do think that we can be competitive in most games and am glad to hear that Fleming is picking things up as well. I can certainly remember some pretty good Panther football teams years go.

 

May both teams stay injury free.

Been absent from BGP since last Friday evening. TCB rams, win at all costs!!

 

Glad to hear from you RF04, you may have to be the one posting updates this week if you can. I don't think there will be any radio broadcast.

 

GO RAMS!!!!

 

Pick up that Lunch Box

 

TCB

 

Finish The Drill!!!!

I think there's some newfound enthusiasm in Flemingsburg this season. Raceland will be an extremely tough opponent; should provide a nice yardstick by which to measure improvement over last year.

 

Exactly.. Fleming countys squad last year beat East Carter 33-0 in the grid-o-rama. The following week they played a good Harrison county team. They fell short of Harrison by 2 TD's both being late in a high scoring affair. After that Fleming never bounced back, and soon after began to lose athletes to injury. This year the Panthers have the same opportunity as last, to measure there impovements (as mcpapa stated) against a quality football team. Win lose or draw, Fleming needs to prove themselves Friday night and continue to prove to themselves every week, that they are a good football team.

So many Ram fans. Which is great but I have to say I am a Panther fan. :thumb: But for me I wish them both good luck and for both team's to give 120% and play football. Let the team that executes better and works better as a team get the victory. Let your pads do the talking.

 

Panther Moto: Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit First, Hit Fast!

Go Panthers. :dancingpa

Well said, and yes, the I to hope to see a great football game, and let the team that plays the best win.

 

To bad this game wasn't played last year, we had the son of two Fleming County natives on the team, Brett Denton. That would have been a good back story.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.