Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Fleming County predictions

Who wins this one? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Fleming County
      34%
      28
    • Raceland
      65%
      54

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I had a feeling you might plead the 5th.

You could have just said "No Comment"

Nah, it's overused.:lol:

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one in every crowd, OR, it might as well be you.:lol:

 

Don't worry, I have been accused of far worse :lol:. Now had that question come from sideinedoc I may have understood that he didn't know where the qb lined up. :sssh::D.

OK, Im gonna rephrase this for you two. Who will start at QB for the Rams? Will it be Rister or Farley?

 

Maybe one of those, maybe not. :idunno:

Raceland's line is decent size, not huge, but good size. Should be a good match up.

 

What kind of defense does Fleming run? 5-3?

 

4-4 type of defense

OK, Im gonna rephrase this for you two. Who will start at QB for the Rams? Will it be Rister or Farley?

 

I've never seen Rister play but have heard great things about him. I saw Farley play at Boyd County and thought he looked pretty impressive, particularly throwing the ball. If Rister truly is that much better than Farley and then they get Barr back...whew, look out! This Raceland offense could be pretty potent. I will say this, though. If Rister is head and shoulders above Farley, then he must be one of the best QB's this area has seen in a long time.

  • Author

I'm leaning toward attending this one. BGP get-together?

I'm leaning toward attending this one. BGP get-together?

All for it.

So are we canning the TCB's?

So are we canning the TCB's?

 

Sidelinedoc hasn't shown up yet. That is his line. :lol:

Raceland gets back on the winning track this week.

So are we canning the TCB's?

 

Never! I just wasn't on the computer much this weekend. Very busy!:thumb:

So are we canning the TCB's?

 

Why would I?:idunno:

Ram's it is time to refocus and get determined and mean. Fleming County will not be anything like they were last year. They are bigger and stronger, they have a state champion hurdler and they have good return guys. Do not overlook this team. I remember traveling to Flemingsburg when I was in the 7th grade to play the Junior High team. We won that game but it was a war. My 8th grade team won easily at home but that was another story.

 

As for taking care of business, you better do it in the weight room and on the practice field if you expect to do it on Friday night.

 

 

TCB!!!!!

^ Nice.:rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.