Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Fleming County predictions

Who wins this one? 82 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Fleming County
      34%
      28
    • Raceland
      65%
      54

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Panthers spread offense has been replaced this year with a wishbone/option attack. Last night against Nicholas, Fleming attempted one pass the whole game.

How does Fleming look? I heard they had a pretty nice backfield. How big is the OL/DL? How did that one pass look?:lol:

 

Just wondering, I haven't heard much about Fleming lately.

  • Replies 124
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleming County passed once in its opener at Nicholas County. Clark is a breakaway threat for the Panthers. The same Clark that was a state champion in the hurdles last spring?

 

Yep that's him.

How does Fleming look? I heard they had a pretty nice backfield. How big is the OL/DL? How did that one pass look?:lol:

 

Just wondering, I haven't heard much about Fleming lately.

 

I know that against Bourbon they threw it 3-5 times. They like to throw up a jumpball to #24 on the side lines, he can go get it.

 

OL/DL alot bigger then last years, not sure on the height/weight but I do know that they look substantially big.

Edited by Ram

The main question is, will this be worth the drive from Mason County? Should it be a close competitive game? Won't be many of those in Maysville this season, would like to see a few competitive games this season somewhere.

The main question is, will this be worth the drive from Mason County? Should it be a close competitive game? Won't be many of those in Maysville this season, would like to see a few competitive games this season somewhere.

I really can't tell you how competitive it will be, but I can tell you Raceland is normally fun to watch. A good 60/40 team that moves the ball pretty well normally. Contrasted with a solid defense that is going to see a steady dose of the triple option. Should be a fun game.

I know that against Bourbon they threw it 3-5 times. They like to throw up a jumpball to #24 on the side lines, he can go get it.

 

OL/DL alot bigger then last years, not sure on the height/weight but I do know that they look substantially big.

Raceland's line is decent size, not huge, but good size. Should be a good match up.

 

What kind of defense does Fleming run? 5-3?

One thing that I can tell early this season is that Raceland is going to have to prove themselves every week of every year. That is good in a way, last season the polls in Raceland's prediction threads were wild in favor of Raceland and were justified. This season Raceland has been behind in every poll except for this one. What I am trying to say is that it backs up what some of us have been preaching to the Raceland team/kids all along. No one is going to give you anything (nor should they). Guys, you have to go out and prove it every day and every week. Trust me, you will go down to defeat vs. anyone should you not work hard and focus every day in every practice leading up to the game each week and the go out and execute in the game, leaving everything in you out on the field to bring home a "W". No one is going to come out an lay down/forfiet just bc you are Raceland. As a matter of fact, they are going to play that much harder, they want to beat you and prove themselves with a win over you.

Rams, you have to keep the intensity and desire every day, every week. Pick up that Lunch Box starting tommorrow, work hard each day leading up to a pay day (Victory) on Friday. Each and every week requires focus, hard work and dedication to yor game plan. This week is a one game season......Fleming County!

 

FINISH THE DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will start under center for the Rams?

Who will start under center for the Rams?

 

The quarterback :D . Unless we are in the shotgun and then they technically wouldn't be "under" center. (I couldn't resist :p)

The quarterback :D . Unless we are in the shotgun and then they technically wouldn't be "under" center. (I couldn't resist :p)
There is one in every crowd, OR, it might as well be you.:lol:
Who will start under center for the Rams?

I will have to go with Rawlings.

There is one in every crowd, OR, it might as well be you.:lol:

This crowd has two.:D

This crowd has two.:D

OK, Im gonna rephrase this for you two. Who will start at QB for the Rams? Will it be Rister or Farley?

OK, Im gonna rephrase this for you two. Who will start at QB for the Rams? Will it be Rister or Farley?

Oh, well I can't answer that, call Coach Vanderhoof at the high school tomorrow morning.

 

Let me know what he says.:popcorn:

Oh, well I can't answer that, call Coach Vanderhoof at the high school tomorrow morning.

 

Let me know what he says.:popcorn:

I had a feeling you might plead the 5th.

You could have just said "No Comment"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.