Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari will likely go back to have 0 final fours in the record books!

Featured Replies

Prayers for you. For something to bother you this much is not healthy.

 

Amen to that, brother.

  • Replies 108
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys it's ok... He's at UK now... :walk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by HT721

Not at UMASS that we know of, I'd say he probably did just didn't get caught. But he definitely did at Memphis and I think it's ridiculous he gets to walk away with nothing from the mess he caused down there. You will never convince me he didn't know those kids had cheated and he probably encouraged it to win at all cost.

 

What rules did Cal break at Memphis?

Where they thugs when he recruited them or did they become thugs after?

:popcorn:

Memphis and UK are two completely different situations. Cal had to take chances at Memphis he won't have to here.

Memphis and UK are two completely different situations. Cal had to take chances at Memphis he won't have to here.

 

Ding ding ding!!!

I'd be lying if I said this didn't bother or worry me.

 

I'm thrilled to have Cal at UK but am terrified that he will also leave us with this type of mess to deal with. It seems to be something that follows him.

I am sure Cal is going to get some bad boys while coaching at UK. That is going to go a long with the territory that he recruits in. The same could be said for any Coach that is after the best of the best. Hey you don't find the top players in the city of Falmouth, KY. Most come from the big inter city schools and usually come from a past that is less desirable. Is giving these kids a chance wrong?

This thread would be comical if the issue were not so serious. It is obvious that Coach Cal has cut some corners to be successful in the past. The old axiom of "where there's smoke,theres' fire" come to mind. I am not a UK fan. However,given the elite status and exposure of the UK program, I don't think that Coach Cal is gonna have to dig very deep in his bag of tricks to keep UK on top. Great university,great facilities, and huge fan base. Cal will thrive at UK. I may be wary, but not worried about Coach Cal. Too many tools to work with at UK to screw things up.

Guys it's ok... He's at UK now... :walk:

 

It is OK that he is at KY! :sssh::walk:

This thread would be comical if the issue were not so serious. It is obvious that Coach Cal has cut some corners to be successful in the past. The old axiom of "where there's smoke,theres' fire" come to mind. I am not a UK fan. However,given the elite status and exposure of the UK program, I don't think that Coach Cal is gonna have to dig very deep in his bag of tricks to keep UK on top. Great university,great facilities, and huge fan base. Cal will thrive at UK. I may be wary, but not worried about Coach Cal. Too many tools to work with at UK to screw things up.

 

Great post. Also, had Memphis bailed in the first round of the tourney, this wouldn't be an issue.

Herd is bashing Cal right now while saying it isn't worth talking about. He cracks me up. I'm a huge UK fan and a huge Cowherd fan...I was concerned 2 years ago when we mentioned Cal -- I'm no more or less concerned now. We knew this was coming so it isn't a suprise. It sounds like Danny Oceans at the beginning of Oceans 11...i've been implicated many times, but never charged. I should change my name to "Cautiously Optimistic".

 

Colin Coherd has zero credibility with me. He goes against whatever the majority is for. 4 years ago, he was dogging Brett Favre. Now that everyone else is, he's like, remember this is the same player that made it to the AFC championship game two years ago. He'll be on Calipari's wagon as soon as everyone else in the media turn against him. Herd looks like a little weasel, and I can't stand him.

Seriously, this is hilarious. I'm sure Bill Self, Roy Williams, Coach Kzodrjpaosdjropweruey has never done anything like this. Rick Pitino on the other hand...

Seriously, this is hilarious. I'm sure Bill Self, Roy Williams, Coach Kzodrjpaosdjropweruey has never done anything like this. Rick Pitino on the other hand...
I'm sorry, but that cracked me up. Well done HB.
Seriously, this is hilarious. I'm sure Bill Self, Roy Williams, Coach Kzodrjpaosdjropweruey has never done anything like this. Rick Pitino on the other hand...

 

:laugh: You made a valid and funny point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.