Calipari will likely go back to have 0 final fours in the record books!

HT721

Cal's wins from the Memphis final four run in 2007-2008 is expected to be taken away by the NCAA tomorrow! Don't know about you guys but I think it's time for a party to celebrate the cheaters accomplishments!! Can't wait for Eddie Sutton 2.0 to send UK back to the dark ages again!

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. That was a little brutal there, HT721, don't you think?

Does anyone know the rule on ceiling banners? If Memphis, after the ruling is handed down and the Final Four is officially stricken from the books, continues to hang a banner that says "2008 NCAA Runner-Up", is there some sort of penalty? I'd like to know if any school has ever put up that sort of a challenge.

Ouch. That was a little brutal there, HT721, don't you think?

Does anyone know the rule on ceiling banners? If Memphis, after the ruling is handed down and the Final Four is officially stricken from the books, continues to hang a banner that says "2008 NCAA Runner-Up", is there some sort of penalty? I'd like to know if any school has ever put up that sort of a challenge.

I harbor a grudge that just won't go away and I like to laugh when things are going downhill.

You hate Memphis that bad? Also, how is this Cal's fault again?

No I hate UK that bad, and love that Coach Cal is going to get busted doing lord knows what at UK. While I can't stand UK I will admit the NCAA treats them rather unfairly and will punish them 10 times worse than any other program for the same violation in basketball, so when Cal gets caught at UK (and he will see both his finals fours now removed for cheating) it is going to be bad.

So he broke no rules?

Not at UMASS that we know of, I'd say he probably did just didn't get caught. But he definitely did at Memphis and I think it's ridiculous he gets to walk away with nothing from the mess he caused down there. You will never convince me he didn't know those kids had cheated and he probably encouraged it to win at all cost.

Not at UMASS that we know of, I'd say he probably did just didn't get caught. But he definitely did at Memphis and I think it's ridiculous he gets to walk away with nothing from the mess he caused down there. You will never convince me he didn't know those kids had cheated and he probably encouraged it to win at all cost.

So because he's at UK now, his name is being cleared from those violations at Memphis. I'm not buying it..

So because he's at UK now, his name is being cleared from those violations at Memphis. I'm not buying it..

No it's not because he's at UK as I stated earlier I truly believe the NCAA loves to hammer UK whenever possible worse than anyone, but it's just the nature of the NCAA a coach can cheat like crazy at a school and almost every time move on to another school and suffer no consequences for his indiscretions. The one obvious exception that I know of is Kelvin Sampson.

Cal's wins from the Memphis final four run in 2007-2008 is expected to be taken away by the NCAA tomorrow! Don't know about you guys but I think it's time for a party to celebrate the cheaters accomplishments!! Can't wait for Eddie Sutton 2.0 to send UK back to the dark ages again!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=4410862

Link to story.

I'm lost and probably am not as well informed on this one, what rules did HE break at Memphis? In particular, what rules did he break in this case?