Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      60%
      62
    • Johnson Central
      39%
      41

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think there may be quite a few shocked and disappointed Boyle co fans

 

I wouldn't say shocked or disappointed because we know how good and what kind of team JC is. This is an unknown game for us. We don't know what to expect. We also aren't going to get on BGP and say JC is going to come to Rebel Stadium and win either. I wouldn't use adjectives like shocked and disappointed, though. I'd only use those words if we didn't put forth the effort to win the game and I guarantee our boys are going to bring it and leave it on the field next Friday.

 

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 134
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I think there may be quite a few shocked and disappointed Boyle co fans

 

I honestly don't agree with this. Since you use these words shocked and disappointed I assume you automatically count Boyle County out of the game? Look, as I've said before, this game isn't going to make or break Boyle County's season. A win or loss on the first game of the season doesn't decide the whole season.

  • Author
I wouldn't say shocked or disappointed because we know how good and what kind of team JC is. This is an unknown game for us. We don't know what to expect. We also aren't going to get on BGP and say JC is going to come to Rebel Stadium and win either. I wouldn't use adjectives like shocked and disappointed, though. I'd only use those words if we didn't put forth the effort to win the game and I guarantee our boys are going to bring it and leave it on the field next Friday.

 

 

FINISH THE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

That's exactly what I'm saying. If Boyle County comes out getting pushed around and showing no heart or class then I'd be diappointed and somewhat shocked. Come on Friday!

That's exactly what I'm saying. If Boyle County comes out getting pushed around and showing no heart or class then I'd be diappointed and somewhat shocked. Come on Friday!

 

That will not happen.

 

What about JC up front are they big, small, fast well disciplined.:confused:

. Boyle doesnt play smash mouth football on offense, at least not like JC does.

 

It will be a great game. I think the Boyle Co. faithful are going to be shocked by how well JC runs their O.

 

Boyle does play smash mouth football on defense. Should be interesting come friday night.

I think it will be a close one. Don't over look JC.

I think it will be a close one. Don't over look JC.

 

I don't think you have to worry about Boyle overlooking JC. The Boyle County fans are just ready for the season to start.:cool:

I'm hearing all about the great run defense at Boyle County and the very potent running game at Johnson Central. My question is this, can Boyle score on Johnson Central? I was at Boyd County when we were all defense and no offense and can tell you a 3-0 los is still a loss. I'm not a Golden Eagles fan by no means, but don't think they will just lay down so you can walk into the end zone. Over the last few years Johnson cental has gotten pretty good at stopping the other team from scoring, this is not a group that only knows how to score.

Anybody know who set this game up?

 

I suspect Boyle wanted to play them.

 

Boyle and Johnson Central haven't played, but don't forget that Larry French was the coach at Lincoln County in 2007 when the Patriots beat the Eagles 43-22 in the regional final. I'm sure he'll get that film out and have a look at some things Johnson Central likes to do.

 

Give me Boyle, 28-14.

Over the last few years Johnson cental has gotten pretty good at stopping the other team from scoring, this is not a group that only knows how to score.

 

I know nothing about JC. How many points and shutouts did their defence give up last year?

  • Author
I'm hearing all about the great run defense at Boyle County and the very potent running game at Johnson Central. My question is this, can Boyle score on Johnson Central? I was at Boyd County when we were all defense and no offense and can tell you a 3-0 los is still a loss. I'm not a Golden Eagles fan by no means, but don't think they will just lay down so you can walk into the end zone. Over the last few years Johnson cental has gotten pretty good at stopping the other team from scoring, this is not a group that only knows how to score.

 

:ohbrother: No one has said that Johnson Central is going to just lay down for Boyle County. I think I speak for all of Boyle County when I said that we expect a great Johnson Central team.

 

P.S: I'm pretty sure Boyle County will at least score a TD. :sssh:

I wish Danville was playing at home...I would love to see the fireworks show from Admiral Stadium...:sssh::D

  • Author
I wish Danville was playing at home...I would love to see the fireworks show from Admiral Stadium...:sssh::D

 

Are you hinting at something ADopted? :rolleyes:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.