Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County/Johnson Central Predictions

Who wins? 103 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Boyle County
      60%
      62
    • Johnson Central
      39%
      41

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm hearing all about the great run defense at Boyle County and the very potent running game at Johnson Central. My question is this, can Boyle score on Johnson Central? I was at Boyd County when we were all defense and no offense and can tell you a 3-0 los is still a loss. I'm not a Golden Eagles fan by no means, but don't think they will just lay down so you can walk into the end zone. Over the last few years Johnson cental has gotten pretty good at stopping the other team from scoring, this is not a group that only knows how to score.

 

JC is likely to face the best running back they will face all year in Rees MacShara. If he isn't the best, I guarantee he'll be one of the top 3 they face all year.

 

No one from Boyle County is expecting JC to lay down. We know they are the 2nd best team in 5A. We know who they are. That being said, we know who we are too, and like I said earlier, you won't see many, if any of us, get on here and say we are going to lose on Friday regardless of the opponent. I think we are all expecting a close, hard fought matchup.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you hinting at something ADopted? :rolleyes:

 

Na...Just the same fireworks show I see from across town when it's home and home in titletown...I predict Rees McShara will have three of those explosions...:thumb:

I'm hearing all about the great run defense at Boyle County and the very potent running game at Johnson Central. My question is this, can Boyle score on Johnson Central? I was at Boyd County when we were all defense and no offense and can tell you a 3-0 los is still a loss. I'm not a Golden Eagles fan by no means, but don't think they will just lay down so you can walk into the end zone. Over the last few years Johnson cental has gotten pretty good at stopping the other team from scoring, this is not a group that only knows how to score.

 

Fair enough...I talked about how well JC runs their offense...and they do. But Mcshara is for real if he gets into the 2nd level. I think JC's D Line will have all they want with McShara as well.

  • Author
Na...Just the same fireworks show I see from across town when it's home and home in titletown...I predict Rees McShara will have three of those explosions...:thumb:

 

Well I sure hope your prediction is right! :thumb:

Well I sure hope your prediction is right! :thumb:

 

When I am in Maysville for the Danville/Mason Co. game Titletownclown and I will exchange scores each quarter...I feel JC is a real good Football team but I also feel Rees is going to be unstoppable...That kid was great last year and is bigger,faster and stronger this year...I look forward to Danville playing Boyle...You only get better when playing the best...:thumb:

  • Author

Rees has had a great off season. I've heard he has absolutely worked his tail off. I expect better numbers this year from Rees.

Rees has had a great off season. I've heard he has absolutely worked his tail off. I expect better numbers this year from Rees.

 

I saw that kid a few weeks ago. He has grown at least 2" in height and added 10 pounds--no fat. I believe he will be a candidate for Mr. Football. His stats will speak volumes. That kid was great last year. I feel he will only get better. :scared: He will be the best back that Boyle's opponets will face all season. That's just my opinion, but only time will tell. :thumb:Boom Boom Boom go Rebels.

Edited by Birdsfan

Johnson Central faces Breathitt County and Channing Fugate later on this year. After that, I would say Rees is easily the 2nd best rb they will face this year.

  • Author

5 days and 1 hour away til kickoff! :thumb:

  • Author
I seen that Kid a few weeks ago...He has grown at least 2" in height and added 10 pounds...No fat...I believe He will be a candidate for Mr.Football...His stats will speak volumes...That kid was great last year...I only feel he will get better...:scared:He will be the best back that Boyles opponets will face all season...That's just my oppinion...But only time will tell...:thumb:Boom Boom Boom go rebels...

 

He has really focused on football this year. He knew that he was already good but he knew that if he kept his speed(or got faster) and agility along with a much bigger body then he could be great. I noticed the difference too. He's a solid kid.

I was reading the BGP 5A preview on Johnson Central and it said "The question is who will handle the blocking for the JCHS offense following the loss of most of the starters on the line.

 

 

I will say playing on the road at Boyle is not the place to make your first start in high school. These new guys will have to block All-State Grant Aumiller on the the D-Line and Lamar roaming the field. This will be no easy task.

  • Author
I was reading the BGP 5A preview on Johnson Central and it said "The question is who will handle the blocking for the JCHS offense following the loss of most of the starters on the line.

 

 

I will say playing on the road at Boyle is not the place to make your first start in high school. These new guys will have to block All-State Grant Aumiller on the the D-Line and Lamar roaming the field. This will be no easy task.

 

Win or Loss, Johnson Central will remember the name Grant Aumiller. He is a force to be reckoned with.

Grant has devoted a lot of time to the weight room in the off season. And it really shows. He tremendous leg strength. He also has improved on his speed.

 

The trio of Aumiller Megilligan and Dawson will not soon be forgotten by the staff at JC.

I was reading the BGP 5A preview on Johnson Central and it said "The question is who will handle the blocking for the JCHS offense following the loss of most of the starters on the line.

 

 

I will say playing on the road at Boyle is not the place to make your first start in high school. These new guys will have to block All-State Grant Aumiller on the the D-Line and Lamar roaming the field. This will be no easy task.

 

They are both very good players.:thumb:

Boyle Co. 28-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.