Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari: "Great news for everyone tomorrow"

Featured Replies

Maybe he will announce getting Kentucky on probation again!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe he will announce getting Kentucky on probation again!

 

:ohbrother:

They finished the stitching on the National Champion banners for 2010, 2011, and 2012.

:lol::lol::clap:

Great guess, I'd like to switch my answer now. :lol:

 

Read a tweet that he was meeting with some to design the new uni's a few days ago. :thumb:

 

I hope they went with an old school design.

So do I.

And shorten the shorts to where they don't look like the skirts worn by some of the women's teams of the 1960's and '70's.

Maybe it is the 2009-2010 Mens Basketball schedule'

 

I hope they went with an old school design.

Same here!

 

So do I.

And shorten the shorts to where they don't look like the skirts worn by some of the women's teams of the 1960's and '70's.

Count me in on that vote as well.....more old school design and shorts, not skirts. I also hope that there is not a black uni in the mix. :irked: (except for one night.....tribue to Keightly)

 

I don't think that will happen but I certainly hope so. I hated a couple of those uni designs that Pitino came up with. Especially the "denim blue" look.....:puke:

I can only assume that the news was so great, that everyone has passed out due to the excitement from the news.

I can only assume that the news was so great, that everyone has passed out due to the excitement from the news.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author

Perhaps its the schedule. The final piece is Long Beach State according to Andy Katz.

I can only assume that the news was so great, that everyone has passed out due to the excitement from the news.

 

:laugh::laugh: I can't wait. :isurrender:

I'd bet the house that the new uniforms won't be old school. There won't be anything old school about the way the team looks. Cal is a players coach. I'd guess that there will be more headbands, arm sleeves, and other accessories this year than ever before.

  • Author
I'd bet the house that the new uniforms won't be old school. There won't be anything old school about the way the team looks. Cal is a players coach. I'd guess that there will be more headbands, arm sleeves, and other accessories this year than ever before.

 

The only thing old school about this team will be the assistant coaches :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.