Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari: "Great news for everyone tomorrow"

Featured Replies

So he didn't give that "great news" today????

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So he didn't give that "great news" today????

 

The day isn't over yet.

It's got to be probation that's why it still hasn't came, someone let him no this morning NCAA investigations aren't actually Great news, this isn't Memphis you shouldn't be thankful the NCAA just actually knows you exist.

  • Author

I asked ESPN's Jalen Rose: as a member of the Fab 5, what are your thoughts on the UK recruiting class?

 

His response:

 

jalenrose @awireman fire! Hope they put in work! Will they all start?

  • Author

I could be wrong, but I don't see anything I would call "great" in this:

 

Played putt-putt w/ family & Travis Long (former Mem plyr). Erin & Ellen tied @ 41(2holes n 1). Brad played well, shot 39. Not quite 37 tho!

about 2 hours ago from txt

 

What's your favorite way to spend time at the beach? http://twtpoll.com/71ji44 #twtpoll

about 5 hours ago from web

 

We are already in the top 250 for all Twitterers but we want to keep climbing that chart, don't we? We're coming for you Ashton Kutcher!!!

about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

We're nearing a milestone with Twitter followers and I'd like to hit the 500K mark by August 1.

about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

There are no limitations in my mind. I'll go for a walk with Ellen on the boardwalk later. Getting ready for a great day with the kids.

about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

Ran on the boardwalk. It's a great time for me to plant seeds in my mind of what I want the upcoming season to look like.

about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

I'm joining my family for two days in Jersey then finishing the recruiting period in philly and new york.

about 11 hours ago from txt

 

My three girls at the beach. They're protected by two mean and nimble dogs. Brad has yet to get out of the water. http://twitpic.com/bxf57

about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

I hope you'll take some time and check out CoachCal.com and the special story we have of a brave young man: http://bit.ly/nUy1G

about 15 hours ago from txt

 

Create relationships that go beyond your family and take pride when good things happen to others as if it were your own success.

about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

We often talk about how important family is in our lives. But it's not just our blood relatives - extended family is just as vital.

about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck

Mini golf and 500K Twitter followers would warrant a major annoucement from me. But that's just me.

I asked ESPN's Jalen Rose: as a member of the Fab 5, what are your thoughts on the UK recruiting class?

 

His response:

 

jalenrose @awireman fire! Hope they put in work! Will they all start?

 

You think that's really Jalen Rose?

I could be wrong, but I don't see anything I would call "great" in this:

 

Played putt-putt w/ family & Travis Long (former Mem plyr). Erin & Ellen tied @ 41(2holes n 1). Brad played well, shot 39. Not quite 37 tho!

about 2 hours ago from txt

 

What's your favorite way to spend time at the beach? http://twtpoll.com/71ji44 #twtpoll

about 5 hours ago from web

 

We are already in the top 250 for all Twitterers but we want to keep climbing that chart, don't we? We're coming for you Ashton Kutcher!!!

about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

We're nearing a milestone with Twitter followers and I'd like to hit the 500K mark by August 1.

about 6 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

There are no limitations in my mind. I'll go for a walk with Ellen on the boardwalk later. Getting ready for a great day with the kids.

about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

Ran on the boardwalk. It's a great time for me to plant seeds in my mind of what I want the upcoming season to look like.

about 10 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

I'm joining my family for two days in Jersey then finishing the recruiting period in philly and new york.

about 11 hours ago from txt

 

My three girls at the beach. They're protected by two mean and nimble dogs. Brad has yet to get out of the water. http://twitpic.com/bxf57

about 11 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

I hope you'll take some time and check out CoachCal.com and the special story we have of a brave young man: http://bit.ly/nUy1G

about 15 hours ago from txt

 

Create relationships that go beyond your family and take pride when good things happen to others as if it were your own success.

about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

We often talk about how important family is in our lives. But it's not just our blood relatives - extended family is just as vital.

about 15 hours ago from TweetDeck

 

I see plenty of great things in this...He's a family man and loves spending time with them, if that's not great then I dunno what is!

Probably was talking about the twitter followers. To only have an account for a couple months, and to just be a college basketball coach. He has gotten celebrity type status as far as twitter goes. I think just the shear power of Big Blue Nation and him acknowledging how awesome he thinks it is that he is in this sort of position.

I'd bet the house that the new uniforms won't be old school. There won't be anything old school about the way the team looks. Cal is a players coach. I'd guess that there will be more headbands, arm sleeves, and other accessories this year than ever before.

 

I have to agree with you Plato, I don't like it one bit :irked:...........:idunno: but then again he didn't ask me and I doubt that he will.

I just want to know what the news is.:ohbrother: and hope that I will look like :clap: afterwards. Maybe even call my buds up and looks like :dancingpa

You think that's really Jalen Rose?

 

:lol::lol:

Am I missing something here? Wasnt the great news the donation made in the kid lost to cancers name? I thought that was awesome news myself.

Am I missing something here? Wasnt the great news the donation made in the kid lost to cancers name? I thought that was awesome news myself.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.