10th Region Next Year

On one hand academic competition is a joke but vs. another school, who takes it serious is not to be respected?! :thumb: Fairly self serving and self justification.

Here is the bottom line oh Brossart faithful, CCHS is making a big difference now. Keep telling yourself that you are better than the county school. As your enrollment numbers decline - as in the past two freshman classes and CCHS continue to climb. Makes one wonder where the true academic action is happening. As Trouble Shooter pointed out, it was a great run. But even among yourselves, there is not a whole lot of satisfaction of accomplishment.

CCHS and Brossart students - top 10 to 20% would equal each other out. There is absolutely no difference, with a nod going to CCHS due to the extensive course offering.

As for the silly football comment, I think you need to look in the mirror and ask why the faithful go to the blue and gold vs. green.

As for the topic of this thread, I think until Brossart is finally able to defeat Campbell - at least show the respect because you have yet to beat them in post season play for quite some time. If you are successful this year, it will be about time. On paper, BBHS is very strong contender but so is CCHS and I think the smart money is on the Camels.

If Brossart had a football team, NCC numbers would drop dramatically, Campbell's would also drop. If I were CCHS or NCC fans, I wouldn't want a Brossart football team.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have said this before in other posts...you, as usual are wrong then and wrong now. At least get your facts straight.

Obviously you must know my posts better than I, because I don't recall ever discussing bowling on BGP before?? Refresh my memory!!

Geeeez, we go from baseball to academics and which school is better. Each school is better for certain people. It's high school that some of you hadn't attended in probably 5 to 10 years, come on.... :rolleyes:And by the way Brossart has a large freshman class this year, stayinline... good try.

How many are there in the freshman class?

Read the bold post highlighted and you will have your answer. Clue: has nothing to do with bowling.

Wow--Thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was getting forgetful. Probably a product of my public school education?? (That's a joke "in-line" before you got ballistic)

I stand corrected on the " HS Largest" comment, as I was apparently using old ('03-'04) numbers, not being as obsessed with high schools enrollments as some.

For anyone who cares, per '04-'05 numbers--Campbell (1490-768 boys) is now only the third largest HS in NKY now, as they've fallen behind Conner (1550--803 boys) and Boone (1504--762 boys) despite the incredible growth (+31 students) I keep hearing about??

I'm humbled by my lack of attention to detail!! I'll endeavour to be more dilligent in the future!!

Wow--Thanks for clearing that up, I thought I was getting forgetful. Probably a product of my public school education?? (That's a joke "in-line" before you got ballistic)

I stand corrected on the " HS Largest" comment, as I was apparently using old ('03-'04) numbers, not being as obsessed with high schools enrollments as some.

For anyone who cares, per '04-'05 numbers--Campbell (1490-768 boys) is now only the third largest HS in NKY now, as they've fallen behind Conner (1550--803 boys) and Boone (1504--762 boys) despite the incredible growth (+31 students) I keep hearing about??

I'm humbled by my lack of attention to detail!! I'll endeavour to be more dilligent in the future!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay everybody, we've all flexed our green and purple muscles. Now get back on topic please or we'll just shut this one down. Last I heard you couldn't hit a football with a bat even in the tenth region so . . . lets get back to a discussion of the 10th's baseball please.

Don't overlook GRCHS. They lost only 3 seniors and only one pitcher.They are deep at pitcher with Bennett-sr. Perdue-sr. Rose-jr. Greene-jr. Kuhn-sr. and Duvall-jr. should be healthy by late fall. All can throw the ball well and throw strikes.Solid infield with Evan Bennett at 3rd,Wood at ss,Staton at 2nd,1st will be weak unless Guinn replaces Cody Christopher. barker behind the plate will hit and be much improved due to another year of maturity(soph), Tatum will give power and could do more if he would not go for HR every AB. Perdue will get alot of time at DH and LF which will give more power and consistancy to the line up. Dusty Davis will be healthy again and show the form he had as a soph(will be a sr.)This could very well be the sleeper team in the region.

never thought this topic (that i originally started) would be 3 pages long and posts r still counting, lol. a lil off topic but just thought id say that.

but back to the main point..... i think scott will make a name for themselves in the 10th region next year by either winning the region or getting runner up. but thats just my opinion :ylsuper:

Nate Allen will suprise alot of people behind the plate this year. Campbell biggest weakness is there pitching, and I don't think there are very weak in that area. Allen will take control of the pitching staff and help keep them out of trouble. He his very smart behind the plate and knows the game. He will be the best catcher in Alexandria, on the best team in Alexandria. Camels win there 4th straight district title in 06.