10th Region Next Year

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that no one is talking about GRC. Larry Allison is still one of the best coaches around and has a great senior core of players and depth at pitching to rely on. You're right in the fact that the road always goes through HC. I think GRC will surprise most of you this year.

I like the fact that no one is talking about GRC. Larry Allison is still one of the best coaches around and has a great senior core of players and depth at pitching to rely on. You're right in the fact that the road always goes through HC. I think GRC will surprise most of you this year.

GRC as always will be a tough team.

Sounds to me like everyone in the 10th might as well just give the region to Campbell.They have all the best players and no one else has anything.We will see I guess in the spring.

Scott beat Campbell last year......... Scott JV beat Campbell twice last year. I don't think its gonna change because Scott gained more good players than they lost. Also there is no way the 10th region title will be given to anybody. Plus look for Scott to end Campbell's dreams of even getting to the regional tournament when they knock off the Camels in district's....... (just my opinion)

Scott beat Campbell last year......... Scott JV beat Campbell twice last year. I don't think its gonna change because Scott gained more good players than they lost. Also there is no way the 10th region title will be given to anybody. Plus look for Scott to end Campbell's dreams of even getting to the regional tournament when they knock off the Camels in district's....... (just my opinion)

Isn't the district a random draw?

Austin Monroe is solid! I've seen this young man make some great catches at key times. He has a pretty strong bat too. McCain at Campbell, as well as Seiter at Brossart, have proven to be excellent athletes. The 10th will be exciting, I'm ready for the end of March.

It is about time they seed the district, the random draw has been a joke, the past couple of years. The last two years the teams with the best district record has faced each other in the first round.

Who gave the camels the toughest game in the district last year.I don't think it was the team with the best record.In baseball one game records don't mean anything.Maybe a two or three game record would but one game doesn't.

Who gave the camels the toughest game in the district last year.I don't think it was the team with the best record.In baseball one game records don't mean anything.Maybe a two or three game record would but one game doesn't.

If you are talking about the district tournament then obviously it was Pendleton, but if you are talking about the whole year it would be Brossart. During the regular season Brossart smoked Campbell while Campbell smoked Brossart in the tournament with the same two pitchers going for both teams both games. So out of the two lopsided games I guess they were equal, but Campbell rightfully deserves all the praise that they have gotten so far, because when it counted they turned it up a notch.