Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ricardo Johnson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Why not?

He wouldn't come close to making it through the clearinghouse...

Why not?

 

He wouldn't come close to making it through the clearinghouse...

 

It'll be the JUCO route for him...

He has an offer from WKU and he was being recruited, by Chris Mack, who is now the head coach for Xavier.

 

I don't think he has an offer from WKU.

He does have an offer from WKU and X is still looking at him.

He has an offer from WKU and he was being recruited, by Chris Mack, who is now the head coach for Xavier.

 

X certainly knows who the young man is and while things can change he's not high on their list right now. They don't have many openings if I remember correctly. They will certainly keep tabs on him though.

  • Author

Ricardo told my guy today that WKU has NOT offered...

I think his talent level is simply at the mid-major level right now. It's at the higher end of that level, and can continue upward, but that's where I think he fits in at this point...

 

Gotcha

Demling says that Ricardo has picked up offers form WKU, Drake, Central Michigan, and Duquesne.

I think Johnson is the top player in the state.

 

Without question. :thumb:

Demling says that Ricardo has picked up offers form WKU, Drake, Central Michigan, and Duquesne.

 

Eh, what does Demling know? He reports what he feels that day.

Eh, what does Demling know? He reports what he feels that day.

 

Check out Rivals, it has them on there.

WKU would be a good fit and a great program for Johnson to end up at.

 

I don't think he will land much better offers. I mean he may get some solid looks and maybe even an offer from a high major school, but I don't think he'd be a significant contributor at one of those schools. He's better off going to a program like WKU where he can get in there and make an impact early on.

 

As for Johnson being the best player in the state of KY. That very well may be, and to me he is. But I think some people would argue that the kid at BG is more legit.

WKU would be a good fit and a great program for Johnson to end up at.

 

I don't think he will land much better offers. I mean he may get some solid looks and maybe even an offer from a high major school, but I don't think he'd be a significant contributor at one of those schools. He's better off going to a program like WKU where he can get in there and make an impact early on.

 

As for Johnson being the best player in the state of KY. That very well may be, and to me he is. But I think some people would argue that the kid at BG is more legit.

 

The kid at BG is Chane Behanen. When we talk about Rico, I would say he is the best player in KY at his age group. There are some others behind him in age and grade that may be better than he is now when they reach Rico's age.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.