Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ricardo Johnson

Featured Replies

I'm being told he has recently picked up offers from Ohio U and Marshall...

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did read about the Ohio offer, but had not heard about Marshall yet. Way to go Rico.

  • Author
I did read about the Ohio offer, but had not heard about Marshall yet. Way to go Rico.

He just got the Marshall offer last night...

Thats great for him! I definitly think he is good enough to be very good at either place. He reminds me a little bit of Shelvin Mack in that hes a great player, but not overly flashy and down the road a lot of bigger D-1 schools will regret not going after him. Just a thought.

Getting your info from Rick Broering, GT? :D :D :D

  • Author
Getting your info from Rick Broering, GT? :D :D :D

Spent a large part of the weekend with him, so that's a decent guess...

Spent a large part of the weekend with him, so that's a decent guess...

 

The couple of times a year that I see him (and get to whoop him on the court :D) he normally mentions you.....

The offers will keep rolling in for this kid, he is a great TEAM player. He is not flashy, doesn't put himself above the team, and he is a gifted athlete. Good luck to him in his recruiting process and in his senior year.

I just confirmed it, he did get offers from Ohio U and Marshall!

  • Author
I just confirmed it, he did get offers from Ohio U and Marshall!

What was there to confirm? The info came directly from Rico... :idunno:

What was there to confirm? The info came directly from Rico... :idunno:

 

Whatever dude, we know you made it up & just got lucky! :lol:

What was there to confirm? The info came directly from Rico... :idunno:

 

Well I had to hear it myself directly from Rico!

  • Author
Well I had to hear it myself directly from Rico!

OK...

OK...

 

He's going down to nationals with the Firebirds. Hopefully he will pick up some more offers!

  • Author
He's going down to nationals with the Firebirds. Hopefully he will pick up some more offers!

Now that is some good news... :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.