Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ricardo Johnson

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ricardo Johnson is headed to Ohio University. Great get for John Groce and his staff!

 

- Evan Daniels

I think that's a fantastic fit for Rico. Congrats...

  • Replies 92
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's a fantastic fit for Rico. Congrats...

 

:thumb:

Wow, I'm surprized, but congradulations to Ricardo. I think he can get there and contribute right away!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.