Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Yep.

 

It is interesting. There are at least a few QB's I would have picked higher but Flacco is young and could get a lot better.....Or worse....This is what makes the draft interesting.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
My bad dude, I thought you always put it in red and for some reason would use green part of the time
No biggie. I just think of green as go, and red needs attention.
It is interesting. There are at least a few QB's I would have picked higher but Flacco is young and could get a lot better.....Or worse....This is what makes the draft interesting.

 

It's not so much that he took Flacco at that point...but, he already had Peyton Manning. Not sure why you'd go for a backup QB in round 5 of a 16 team draft, when your starting QB has never missed a game and he's also one of the few guys who you always start no matter what.

 

JMO

I would love to hear the reasoning behind that pick.

 

I did some Analyzing and that is who I came up with.

It's not so much that he took Flacco at that point...but, he already had Peyton Manning. Not sure why you'd go for a backup QB in round 5 of a 16 team draft, when your starting QB has never missed a game and he's also one of the few guys who you always start no matter what.

 

JMO

 

But who said I was keeping him?:sssh:

It's 10pm here in Japan and I'll be going to sleep soon. Is there anyone I can pm my next pick to if sumoroyal doesn't show up before I go to sleep to keep the draft moving smoothly?

Maysville Split Ends select New York Giants Defense

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -OTC until 8:25 am 7/15

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

  • Author
It's 10pm here in Japan and I'll be going to sleep soon. Is there anyone I can pm my next pick to if sumoroyal doesn't show up before I go to sleep to keep the draft moving smoothly?
You can always send it to me
But who said I was keeping him?:sssh:

 

Since he would be a great starter for someone.:lol:

We're working out a trade for me to send my next 7 picks for Flacco :lol:

Gonna be a little bit before I can get my pick in. Left my draft stuff at home this morning, I'll have to get it on lunch!

Must be a late lunch.

Just what I was thinking... And everyone jumped on me...:cry:

Must be a late lunch.

 

Just what I was thinking... And everyone jumped on me...:cry:

 

He may have gotten sidetracked by a future subject of a Rocket Rant. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.