Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually I did, but I digress, I select Antonio Bryant, WR Tampa Bay

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -WR Antonio Bryant TAM

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-OTC 4:03 PM CST 7/15

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Da Big Creek Moonshiners select QB Jay Cutler of Da Bears !

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -WR Antonio Bryant TB

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- QB Jay Cutler CHI

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - OTC 5:00 P.M. CST 7/15

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

  • Author

I'm going to be out of pocket a while tonight and in the morning so I started the Round Six thread

Where is Gas? No doubt he is going to take my guy again.

:lol:I just went back and looked at my draft from last year, my goodness, I didn't realize just how terrible of a draft I was doing, I bet I was getting a lot of laughs, for your enjoyment, as follows

 

1. Big Ben LOL

2. Felix Jones

3. Kevin Boss

4. Marvin Harrison

5. Chester Taylor

6. NY Giants D

7. Steve Smith (giants)

8. Matt Leinart

9. Jacoby Jones Wr Texans in case you never heard of him :lol:

10. Robbie Gould K bears

11. Limas Sweed

12. Dominic Rhodes

13. Correll Buckhalter

14. Antonio Pitman

15. Dwayne Jarrett

:lol:I just went back and looked at my draft from last year, my goodness, I didn't realize just how terrible of a draft I was doing, I bet I was getting a lot of laughs, for your enjoyment, as follows

 

1. Big Ben LOL

2. Felix Jones

3. Kevin Boss

4. Marvin Harrison

5. Chester Taylor

6. NY Giants D

7. Steve Smith (giants)

8. Matt Leinart

9. Jacoby Jones Wr Texans in case you never heard of him :lol:

10. Robbie Gould K bears

11. Limas Sweed

12. Dominic Rhodes

13. Correll Buckhalter

14. Antonio Pitman

15. Dwayne Jarrett

Last year I looked forward more to your picks then I did mine :lol:

:lol:I just went back and looked at my draft from last year, my goodness, I didn't realize just how terrible of a draft I was doing, I bet I was getting a lot of laughs, for your enjoyment, as follows

 

1. Big Ben LOL

2. Felix Jones

3. Kevin Boss

4. Marvin Harrison

5. Chester Taylor

6. NY Giants D

7. Steve Smith (giants)

8. Matt Leinart

9. Jacoby Jones Wr Texans in case you never heard of him :lol:

10. Robbie Gould K bears

11. Limas Sweed

12. Dominic Rhodes

13. Correll Buckhalter

14. Antonio Pitman

15. Dwayne Jarrett

 

:lol: Worst draft ever, hands down! I think my mom could've picked a better team than that...The fact that you somehow managed to make the playoffs is incredible.

 

Definitely a vastly improved draft this year thus far.

I remember the Boss pick. That was amazingly bad.

 

Who's still in the league :sssh:

Last year I looked forward more to your picks then I did mine :lol:

 

Well I just spit my beverage out reading that:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.