Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

:lol: Worst draft ever, hands down! I think my mom could've picked a better team than that...The fact that you somehow managed to make the playoffs is incredible.

 

Definitely a vastly improved draft this year thus far.

 

And I'll probably run the table in reverse this year :lol: I did A LOT of research this year

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:I just went back and looked at my draft from last year, my goodness, I didn't realize just how terrible of a draft I was doing, I bet I was getting a lot of laughs, for your enjoyment, as follows

 

1. Big Ben LOL

2. Felix Jones

3. Kevin Boss

4. Marvin Harrison

5. Chester Taylor

6. NY Giants D

7. Steve Smith (giants)

8. Matt Leinart

9. Jacoby Jones Wr Texans in case you never heard of him :lol:

10. Robbie Gould K bears

11. Limas Sweed

12. Dominic Rhodes

13. Correll Buckhalter

14. Antonio Pitman

15. Dwayne Jarrett

 

Your draft sounds like that list that Rachel Phelps gave to Charlie Donovan in Major League:

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.

Rachel Phelps: Cross him off then.

 

:lol:

 

But hey, you managed to cobble together enough wins to stay in the league. That's pretty much what I did 2 years ago. :thumb:

Who's still in the league :sssh:

 

It was an act of God. :lol:

In my defense it was the first time I'd ever done FF and never really kept up with football like I did baseball, and this isn't exactly the best league to get your feet wet in. Very competive and you have to be very knowledgable

Your draft sounds like that list that Rachel Phelps gave to Charlie Donovan in Major League:

 

Board Member 1: I've never heard of half of these guys and the ones I do know are way past their prime.

Charlie Donovan: Most of these guys never had a prime.

Board Member 2: This guy here is dead.

Rachel Phelps: Cross him off then.

 

:lol:

 

But hey, you managed to cobble together enough wins to stay in the league. That's pretty much what I did 2 years ago. :thumb:

 

Thats good stuff:lol:

Not much draft action today huh?

 

Me and HHSdad slowed us up. Took me all day to get home to get my pick in and he hasn't been on tonight

RB Felix Jones Dal

RB Felix Jones Dal

 

Good pick!

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -WR Antonio Bryant TB

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- QB Jay Cutler CHI

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - RB Felix Jones DAL

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - OTC Till 7:56AM 7/16

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

You're killing me Gas.

 

Atwood selects: David Garrard; QB; Jacksonville

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -WR Antonio Bryant TB

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- QB Jay Cutler CHI

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - RB Felix Jones DAL

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - QB David Garrard JAC

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -OTC Till 8:56 AM 7/16

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

  • Author

5.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - QB Carson Palmer CIN

5.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - TE Antonio Gates SD

5.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - QB Matt Cassel KC

5.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – WR DeSean Jackson PHI

5.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) - TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - WR Santonio Holmes PIT

5.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -NY Giants Defense

5.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) -RB Ray Rice BAL

5.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -WR Antonio Bryant TB

5.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- QB Jay Cutler CHI

5.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - RB Felix Jones DAL

5.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - QB David Garrard JAC

5.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - Santana Moss

 

5.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -OTC Till 11:23 AM 7/16

 

5.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

I'll be out of town this weekend (leaving Friday night). It would be great if we could get back to my picks before then...:D

I'm ready with my 2 picks, assuming AJG doesn't take one of them....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.