Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

  • Replies 96
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm ready with my 2 picks, assuming AJG doesn't take one of them....

 

:confused:

The Junction City Jailcats select WR Hines Ward PIT

 

Jailcats are OTC...:D

:confused:

 

Geez....Get busy for half hour at work, and people are getting impatient ...:lol:

Geez....Get busy for half hour at work, and people are getting impatient ...:lol:

:lol:

So I'm assumming that AJG selected one of your guys?

So I'm assumming that AJG selected one of your guys?

 

No, I got both guys I was planning on taking....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.