July 9, 200917 yr My biggest mistake so far was making Eli a keeper, bonehead move and it cost me Rivers.
July 9, 200917 yr My biggest mistake so far was making Eli a keeper, bonehead move and it cost me Rivers. Actually you've come along way. I agree that keeping Eli was a mistake but you live and learn, and it seems like you are learning. My first draft in '90 I took Andre Ware then Joe Montana in the first two rounds.
July 9, 200917 yr Actually you've come along way. I agree that keeping Eli was a mistake but you live and learn, and it seems like you are learning. My first draft in '90 I took Andre Ware then Joe Montana in the first two rounds.Yes this was my first real go round with keepers, I guess I didn't think it thru and assumed not many good players would be left, oh well
July 9, 200917 yr 3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers - Greg Jennings - GB WR 3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Brian Westbrook - PHI RB 3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - Marshawn Lynch - BUF RB 3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers - Ryan Grant - GB RB 3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines - Philip Rivers - SD QB 3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ® - Tony Romo - DAL QB 3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®- Derrick Ward - TB RB 3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends- OTC 3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ® 3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists 3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners 3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas 3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish 3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill 3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers 3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats
July 9, 200917 yr Author Sumoroyal is gone until Saturday, possibly Sunday. When does the time limit officially start?
July 9, 200917 yr Cool. Thanks.:thumb: I guess it'll be Saturday before we get started if sumoroyal can't be here until then.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.