July 7, 200917 yr The next choice for anybody should clearly be Michael Bush so we'll see how generous you're feeling towards me.:isurrender: All things asides, these next two choices will have a big impact on the Harrod division so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.:popcorn: As a UofL fan, I'd like to think Bush would have a blowup year, but for someone who doesn't have an RB yet, that would be an extremely risky pick. As a result, I'll go with Marshawn Lynch.
July 7, 200917 yr 3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers - Greg Jennings - GB WR 3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Brian Westbrook - PHI RB 3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - Marshawn Lynch - BUF RB 3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers OTC 3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines 3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ® 3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ® 3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends 3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ® 3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists 3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners 3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas 3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish 3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill 3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers 3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats
July 7, 200917 yr As a UofL fan, I'd like to think Bush would have a blowup year, but for someone who doesn't have an RB yet, that would be an extremely risky pick. As a result, I'll go with Marshawn Lynch. Hopefully his suspension is reduced....
July 7, 200917 yr Hopefully his suspension is reduced.... I hear you. Even with that, he looks like the best option at RB. My other thought was Ryan Grant, but the way his YPC and TDs plummeted last year, I talked myself out of him.
July 7, 200917 yr Is he only suspended 3 games? As far as I can tell. I guess they'll be hearing his appeal pretty soon.
July 7, 200917 yr Author When the time limit starts on July 10th, what happens if a pick isn't made within 24 hours? Is that spot forfeited and you fill your team after the draft is complete or is someone auto selected for you?
July 7, 200917 yr When the time limit starts on July 10th, what happens if a pick isn't made within 24 hours? Is that spot forfeited and you fill your team after the draft is complete or is someone auto selected for you? Your pick is left blank and it moves on to the next person. But you can make your draft selection anytime after that, but any player that was taken since then is gone. IE. TBW- time expired PP92- OTC And say you select Big Ben...Then he's yours and it moves on to the next person in line, and say I get online thereafter and 2 people have made selections well I can go ahead and make mine at anytime. Not forfeited nor autoselected, just skipped over until you make it. Hope this helps! :thumb:
July 8, 200917 yr Author Your pick is left blank and it moves on to the next person. But you can make your draft selection anytime after that, but any player that was taken since then is gone. IE. TBW- time expired PP92- OTC And say you select Big Ben...Then he's yours and it moves on to the next person in line, and say I get online thereafter and 2 people have made selections well I can go ahead and make mine at anytime. Not forfeited nor autoselected, just skipped over until you make it. Hope this helps! :thumb: Yeah. That helps. Thanks. I can guarantee I will not miss any of my picks when I am OTC, but I was just wondering the procedure. That seems pretty fair.
July 8, 200917 yr 5 Wide, I honestly thought BW would be gone in round 2, at 36, he's a very good value. He's not as valuable in a non PPR league, but when he's healthy he's one of the best with any scoring system. With 16 teams you can afford a few weeks of injury since there will be low scoring totals due to so many teams.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.