July 11, 200917 yr I figured Moreno and McFadden would go soon. I like the potential of both, but I like McFadden a little better. Oakland runs a lot, and they're paying him a lot. If he's healthy, he's going to get a lot of the carries that Fargas had last year...and the more he gets the ball, the more likely he can break one with that great speed. The concerns are his health (injured last year, and he runs with a physical style), and the possibility of Bush stealing goalline touches. I had a nightmare that he was available for my next pick and I was lamenting taking Westbrook instead of another stud receiver in the third round. Just kidding. :lol:
July 11, 200917 yr I think Moreno this early was a reach Maybe, but RB's are getting thin and most people don't like to be shorthanded at that position. The fact that Denver drafted him that high even after bringing in all those guys in the off-season tells me they really like him....I expect to see him as the primary back. With all the time-shares at RB these days, I don't view that as such a bad thing. I think it allows guys to stay fresher and healthier. So, I wouldn't be surprised to see Moreno in the 250 carry ranged and around 40-50 receptions. He's very good in the passing game, so he won't be a liability like many rookies and have to come out on passing downs...in fact, it will likely add to his value. Especially if McDaniels passes a lot like he did with New England...they liked using Faulk as a receiver from the RB position, and Orton doesn't care to throw to backs (see Forte last year).
July 11, 200917 yr The Bushwood Country Club Gophers select: Darren McFadden RB Oakland :madman: :madman:
July 11, 200917 yr Probably a stupid pick, but Moreno and Run DMC were my two RBs I was considering so I'm a little on tilt.... With the final pick of the 3rd round the defending champion Junction City Jailcats select RB Joseph Addai of the Indianapolis Colts.
July 11, 200917 yr Probably a stupid pick, but Moreno and Run DMC were my two RBs I was considering so I'm a little on tilt.... With the final pick of the 3rd round the defending champion Junction City Jailcats select RB Joseph Addai of the Indianapolis Colts. Thats a steal this late IMO
July 11, 200917 yr Thats a steal this late IMO He's coming off offseason surgery and they drafted Donald Brown in the first round to challenge for the job, but I hope you're right.
July 11, 200917 yr I would hardly call Addai a steal, he's not lived up to his end of the deal since the Colts let Edge walk.
July 11, 200917 yr I would hardly call Addai a steal, he's not lived up to his end of the deal since the Colts let Edge walk. I feel the same way, but the only other options out there seemed to be Fast Wille or Benson, and I'm definitely not sold on either of those two...
July 11, 200917 yr Atwood selects: Vincent Jackson; WR; San Diego I'm assuming this is his 4th round pick ?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.