Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

  • Author
19 more picks and I'm OTC again...who will be left? :lol:

 

I really enjoy this 16 team format. It's different. I prefer 10-team leagues, but when that's all you ever participate in, it's cool to do something different.

 

I like getting the opportunity to dig deep into the rosters and try to find some sleepers that you'd never pick in a normal sized league. It's a challenge. I snagged Wes Welker the last time I was in this league and he delivered far more than I'd have ever imagined. Unfortunately, I didn't have the RB's to compete...Larry Johnson was a bust and I ended up trading him for Reggie Bush, who was about the same.

 

I agree. 16 teams changes up everything and since drafting is arguably the funnest part of fantasy football the 16 team format makes for an exciting, albeit slow moving challenge. It's been a long time since I have had to do this much homework and research on drafting a team. I love it.......

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The clock starts tomorrow morning at 8 PM CST.

 

The morning is AM, does the clock start at 8AM or 8PM?

Is it 24 hrs to make a pic once the clock starts?

The morning is AM, does the clock start at 8AM or 8PM?

 

The one thing he posted said 8am CST...I dunno if it's changed or not.

  • Author

I'd say Godot will officially start the draft when it is time. It was my understanding that it was 8am.

The morning is AM, does the clock start at 8AM or 8PM?
Sorry, it's 8 AM
Is it 24 hrs to make a pic once the clock starts?
yes

The Official Draft has started. Everyone is now on a 24 hour time limit to make a pick.

  • Author

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the games officially begin....:popcorn:

 

It's Friday night here in Japan, I have the weekend off and nothing but time.......:popcorn:

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® ( ip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

 

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/11

 

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Rate of the Draft

 

There is 213 picks remaining in the draft. In order to complete the draft before the first game of the NFL season you need to make 3.49 picks a day.

Edited by Godot
To correct for the missed pick

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® ( ip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

 

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/11

 

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

 

He has already selected a player....HHSDAD should be OTC

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® ( ip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-WR Marques Colston NO

 

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -On The Clock (OTC) until 8 AM CST 7/11

 

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

He has already selected a player....HHSDAD should be OTC
Sorry, I missed that one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.