Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I guess it'll be Saturday before we get started if sumoroyal can't be here until then.

 

That's what I was thinking. I am ready. Depending on who he picks, I have my pick ready and I will be sitting at my laptop here in Osaka, Japan waiting to make my pick on July 11th, 8:01 am.:thumb:

  • Author
July 10th – 8:00 AM ~ Official Start of the Draft

 

Central Standard Time or Eastern? I was thinking it's Central. I need to make sure since I am 13 hours ahead of EST and 14 ahead of CST.

  • Author
I'm assuming thats Sumo's team thats OTC?

 

Yeah, when I was trying to "predict" when I'd get to pick I went to the Pre Draft Chatter thread and I saw where he had mentioned he would be at the Outter banks until the 10th and that he may be online by Saturday or Sunday.

 

I know I'd much rather be on vacation with my family like everyone else than over here bored in Osaka.

With the 38th pick in the 2009 BGP American Conference Draft, the Maytown Mirkers select Tony Romo Dallas QB.

 

Dude, Why did you pick Romo with the third pick when you already had Rodgers???? Did my home work and knew that both Romo and Rivers would not be gone and you took Romo. You can not play two at the same time. You screwed up your draft and my draft!!! Now I am not picking for a lot time. Mad in Alabama!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

Dude, Why did you pick Romo with the third pick when you already had Rodgers???? Did my home work and knew that both Romo and Rivers would not be gone and you took Romo. You can not play two at the same time. You screwed up your draft and my draft!!! Now I am not picking for a lot time. Mad in Alabama!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

 

:lol:

  • Author
Dude, Why did you pick Romo with the third pick when you already had Rodgers???? Did my home work and knew that both Romo and Rivers would not be gone and you took Romo. You can not play two at the same time. You screwed up your draft and my draft!!! Now I am not picking for a lot time. Mad in Alabama!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

 

awww man......:ohbrother:

  • Author

So I just go on and go to bed and hopefully be able to make my pick in 6-7 hours?:idunno:

Maysville Split Ends select Kurt Warner--Arizona Cardinals

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers - Greg Jennings - GB WR

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Brian Westbrook - PHI RB

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - Marshawn Lynch - BUF RB

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers - Ryan Grant - GB RB

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines - Philip Rivers - SD QB

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ® - Tony Romo - DAL QB

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®- Derrick Ward - TB RB

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends- Kurt Warner - ARI QB

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®- Donovan McNabb - PHI QB

 

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists- OTC

 

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats

Dude, Why did you pick Romo with the third pick when you already had Rodgers???? Did my home work and knew that both Romo and Rivers would not be gone and you took Romo. You can not play two at the same time. You screwed up your draft and my draft!!! Now I am not picking for a lot time. Mad in Alabama!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

 

I know what I'm doing.

I'm didn't screw up at all.:sssh:

I know what I'm doing.

I'm didn't screw up at all.:sssh:

 

Sounds like a trade brewing...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.