Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ®

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats

  • Author
TBW still has 1 pick in the 2nd round still.

 

Yeah, just getting it ready.:thumb:

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers- Greg Jennings - GB WR

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds- OTC

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ®

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats

2 solid picks.

 

I have a strategy going, hopefully it holds up for my next pick.

Give me a few minutes and I'll give my pick...

Or a few hours...

 

BRIAN WESTBROOK, RB (PHI)

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers - Greg Jennings - GB WR

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Brian Westbrook - PHI RB

 

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - OTC

 

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ®

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats

I'm on deadline at work, so it will probably be later this afternoon before I can do the research to make a pick. Hopefully by about 6 p.m. or so.

I couldn't get away from my boss to think about it, much less get back on to make the pick. I've been busier at work lately, and I'm not sure I like it. Especially if its going to get in the way of my fantasy football drafting.

 

I was really torn on this decision. I didn't expect Westbrook to be an option when my turn came and it forced me to reconsider. I pretty much had my mind made up last night, but that was based on who I thought would get picked before me...

 

Westbrook scares me, but I just couldn't convince myself to pass on him at this point in the draft. This feels like a boom or bust pick...he's an injury risk, so you might get nothing. But, if he's healthy, he's a major steal at #34.

 

And, #34 is the key. At that point, I think the risk is worth taking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.