Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

I'm on deadline at work, so it will probably be later this afternoon before I can do the research to make a pick. Hopefully by about 6 p.m. or so.

 

Believe me...I understand. When I first got on and said, "Give me a few minutes." I had no idea that I was going to get covered up with work for pretty much two hours...

 

And, I didn't want to rush into the pick. Although, had TBW taken Westbrook, I basically had my research done. Threw me for a loop...

 

Take your time...it will be Christmas before I pick again...hopefully there'll be a good kicker available. :lol:

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was really curious to see who you would pick.

 

What do you think?

 

Westbrook, good or bad? :idunno:

I have a really bad suspicion that Jim is going to take the one person I want at this point.

What do you think?

 

Westbrook, good or bad? :idunno:

I had the same feelings toward him as you did. I was basically hoping that someone would take him before me so I wouldn't even have to think about it. It most certainly is a very high risk, high reward situation with him.

I had the same feelings toward him as you did. I was basically hoping that someone would take him before me so I wouldn't even have to think about it. It most certainly is a very high risk, high reward situation with him.

 

In a way I was...and in a way I wasn't. I seriously figured TBW would take him after Portis went off the board. I never even considered Westbrook last night.

 

He's one of those guys that is usually to scary for me to pick where they're slated to go because of injury risk. This just happens to be the first time one of them has actually slipped to the point where I had to seriously think about it. Portis is on that list for me to. Of course, with Portis, its my own belief that he's due to break down. With Westbrook, there's a track record. Even scarier...but the reward for Westbrook is higher, IMO.

 

But, taking an injury risk whose had off-season knee and ankle surgery and will likely miss training camp...:scared::ohbrother:

The more I think about it the less positive I become as to who I want.:taz:

I believe I have quite a while before my next pick....Has been an interesting draft thus far.

The more I think about it the less positive I become as to who I want.:taz:

 

That was me...there's a lot more pressure, more to think about, when you're picking in a 16 team draft and there's roughly 30 guys gone off the board between your picks.

 

I hated to risk not picking a RB at #34.

That was me...there's a lot more pressure, more to think about, when you're picking in a 16 team draft and there's roughly 30 guys gone off the board between your picks.

I hated to risk not picking a RB at #34.

 

That is the roughest part because you have no clue of the strategy of the other members. It's a big risk.

 

Hope with the 30 picks in between before I pick again the guy I'm waiting for will still be there...I dunno if he will though.

That is the roughest part because you have no clue of the strategy of the other members. It's a big risk.

 

Hope with the 30 picks in between before I pick again the guy I'm waiting for will still be there...I dunno if he will though.

 

I'm not even going to try to guess who will be left when my turn comes again.

 

I'll try to start formulating a plan when it gets within 3 or 4 picks...too many picks in between to even worry about it. I do like being at the end of these BGP drafts, that way you can make your two picks in short order and sit back and wait. You don't have sit around and wait as much and worry about missing your pick.

I have a really bad suspicion that Jim is going to take the one person I want at this point.

 

Who do you want? Maybe that'll help me make my decision. :D

Who do you want? Maybe that'll help me make my decision. :D

The next choice for anybody should clearly be Michael Bush so we'll see how generous you're feeling towards me.:isurrender: All things asides, these next two choices will have a big impact on the Harrod division so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.:popcorn:

Who do you want? Maybe that'll help me make my decision. :D

 

Hurry up Jim...I pick again at 63 and you're really slowing me down. :D

Anyone know how the point system works for this league?

Any info would be appreciated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.