Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

I just wanted to say that I'm really loving how this draft has gone so far....Setting up very nicely for me. Now I just have to worry about AJG, HHSDad, and Neerfan, they always seem to pick the guys I want....:idunno:

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wanted to say that I'm really loving how this draft has gone so far....Setting up very nicely for me. Now I just have to worry about AJG, HHSDad, and Neerfan, they always seem to pick the guys I want....:idunno:

 

I don't like the way this sounds...

^ You better be making a pick!

 

I'm about 95% sure who I'm going to pick but I'm gonna look at 1 more thing, I'll have my pick in soon

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers -TBW

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - 5wide

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - Jim Schue

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers - BoondockSaint

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines - Ballaholic

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ® - You

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®- Hip Hop Box

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends- Sumoroyal

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®- 92

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists- Rocket

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners- Da Champ

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas- HHSDad

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish- Neerfan

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill- Go Cats

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers-AverageJoesGym

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats- Myself

With the 10th pick of the 3rd round, the Paducah Rabbit Fists select, RB Pierre Thomas of the New Orleans Saints

With the 10th pick of the 3rd round, the Paducah Rabbit Fists select, RB Pierre Thomas of the New Orleans Saints

 

Good pick, I almost selected him in this round but decided against it.

3.01 33. Dorton Street Sweepers - Greg Jennings - GB WR

3.02 34. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds - Brian Westbrook - PHI RB

3.03 35. Sawville Gym Shoes - Marshawn Lynch - BUF RB

3.04 36. Bardstown Butchers - Ryan Grant - GB RB

3.05 37. Harlan Mound Street Machines - Philip Rivers - SD QB

3.06 38. Maytown Mirkers ® - Tony Romo - DAL QB

3.07 39. Frankfort Block Monsters ®- Derrick Ward - TB RB

3.08 40. Maysville Split Ends- Kurt Warner - ARI QB

3.09 41. Boyle County Blue Devils ®- Donovan McNabb - PHI QB

3.10 42. Paducah Rabbit Fists- Pierre Thomas - NO RB

3.11 43. Big Creek Moonshiners- OTC

3.12 44. Banklick Swamp Gas

3.13 45. Atwood Fighting' Amish

3.14 46. Mississippi Thrill

3.15 47. Bushwood Country Club Gophers

3.16 48. Junction City Jailcats

Good pick, I almost selected him in this round but decided against it.

 

^solid pick

 

Yea I see him being a pleasant surprise. He got 9 td's last year with Bush playing most of the year. Bush had microfracture surgery and I see Thomas being the #1RB and should give me at least 10 td's

The Draft Board is up to date

There is no time limit until 8 AM CST 10 July. Post your picks in the thread. Do not post or try to post your picks on the MFL website, I will take care of the MFL Draft

 

 

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® ( ip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) -

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

 

 

Draft Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2009/options?L=44301&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

 

 

Roster Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2009/options?L=44301&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

Yea I see him being a pleasant surprise. He got 9 td's last year with Bush playing most of the year. Bush had microfracture surgery and I see Thomas being the #1RB and should give me at least 10 td's

 

The one thing you have to worry about with him is if Bush is out for any extended period of time, is Thomas durable enough to be a feature back...I think he is, but it's a concern.

The one thing you have to worry about with him is if Bush is out for any extended period of time, is Thomas durable enough to be a feature back...I think he is, but it's a concern.

 

I think he was the best RB still on the board, and after last year, I had to get my 2RB's right away. Still mad at myself for keeping Eli.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.