Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

The Draft Board is up to date

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a heads up, I will be taking some me time next weekend. I am going camping Thursday and won’t be home until Monday or Tuesday.

I will be leaving Gulf Shores, Alabama this afternoon if my pick comes around I will back on the computer sometime late Saturday afternoon.

thanks

sumoroyal

I will be leaving Gulf Shores, Alabama sometime late this afternoon. If my pick comes around I will be back on the computer sometime late Saturday afternoon.

thanks

sumoroyal

I will be leaving Gulf Shores, Alabama sometime late this afternoon. If my pick comes around I will be back on the computer sometime late Saturday afternoon.

thanks

sumoroyal

That's 14 picks, I doubt that we even get close to you before you get back.

Sorry.

 

Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Marques Colston NO

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

 

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - OTC until 11:38 AM CST 7/11

 

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) -

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Edited by Godot

Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR

 

Solid pick
#1 on my board for you guys
#1 on my board for you guys

 

I wanted him but knew he wouldn't be around for my next pick

Sorry.

 

Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR

 

Yep, you should be sorry for doing that to me. That pick will delay me for a bit.

Sorry.

 

Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR

 

Another one on my short list...

I don't have my cheatsheet, and don't have access to MFLeague.com here at work. I've got a pretty good memory but if someone could post a list of the keepers I can most likely pick prior to arriving at home.

Another one on my short list...
Keep that list ready, your next

Players on Roster as of now

 

Slaton, Steve HOU RB

Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Brady, Tom NEP QB

Bush, Reggie NOS RB

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Manning, Peyton IND

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Manning, Eli NYG QB

Forte, Matt CHI RB

Brees, Drew NOS QB

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB

Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB

Gore, Frank SFO RB

Jackson, Steven STL RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

Barber, Marion DAL RB

Tomlinson, LaDainian SDC RB

Brown, Ronnie MIA RB

Smith, Kevin DET RB

Moss, Randy NEP WR

Portis, Clinton WAS RB

Ochocinco, Chad CIN WR

Turner, Michael ATL RB

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Johnson, Chris TEN RB

White, Roddy ATL WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Jones, Thomas NYJ RB

Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Westbrook, Brian PHI RB

Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB

Grant, Ryan GBP RB

Rivers, Philip SDC QB

Romo, Tony DAL QB

Ward, Derrick TBB RB

Warner, Kurt ARI QB Thu

McNabb, Donovan PHI QB

Thomas, Pierre NOS RB

Colston, Marques NOS

Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.