Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League~American Conference Draft Round 3

Featured Replies

I appreciate all the help, I'm usually carry that cheat sheet 24/7, and just happened to forget it knowing I picked next.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atwood selects: Wes Welker; WR NEP

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Marques Colston NO

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

 

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Wes Welker NE

 

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - OTC until 1:23 PM CST 7/11

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

17 more picks...

 

I just realized that I had the second pick the last time I was in this league. I think HHSDad was first. I rolled a 9 and messed up with the e-mail and had to roll again. I ended up with the second pick...no big deal you say? The difference was a J and a T...as in LJ instead of LT in 2007.

 

745 Total Yards and 4 TD

or

1949 Yards and 18 TD

 

That's 1204 yards and 14 TD...or roughly 200 fantasy points...or 12.5 ppg.

 

I never recovered. Still haven't.

Where's GoCats? I think we can finish up this round tonight and get started on the 4th. I guess TBWC gets the last pick of this round and first of the 4th right? That'd be the spot to be in!

I guess TBWC gets the last pick of this round and first of the 4th right?
no, UKMustangFan does

 

 

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - OTC until 1:23 PM CST 7/11

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

Round Four Thead started (in case I'm not around later)

no, UKMustangFan does

 

That's what I meant, man I'm a mouth breather:lol:

Round Four Thead started (in case I'm not around later)
Looks like we didn't need it after all

Thrill selects Knowshon Moreno... Sorry I was out of town last night...

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Marques Colston NO

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Wes Welker NE

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - RB Knowshon Moreno DEN

 

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -OTC until 9:28 AM CST 7/12

 

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -

I am back from Alabama and ready to kick some fantasy butt!!!!!!!:thumb:

The Bushwood Country Club Gophers select: Darren McFadden RB Oakland

 

I think he'll have a good year

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) – WR Greg Jennings GB

3.02 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - RB Brian Westbrook PHI

3.03 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) - RB Marshawn Lynch BUF

3.04 Bardstown Butchers (BoondockSaint) – RB Ryan Grant GB

3.05 Harlan Mound Street Machines (Ballaholic) – QB Philip Rivers SD

3.06 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) - QB Tony Romo DAL

3.07 Frankfort Block Monsters ® (Hip-Hop Box) - RB Derrick Ward TB

3.08 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) - QB Kurt Warner ARI

3.09 Boyle County Blue Devils ® (PurplePride92) - QB Donovan McNabb PHI

3.10 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) - RB Pierre Thomas NO

3.11 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- WR Marques Colston NO

3.12 Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - WR Dwayne Bowe KC

3.13 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - WR Wes Welker NE

3.14 Mississippi Thrill (Go Cats) - RB Knowshon Moreno DEN

3.15 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -RB Darren Mcfadden OAK

3.16 Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) -OTC until 11:28 AM CST 7/12

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.