Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Galloway and Pilgrim Leaving

Featured Replies

Any chance these two guys are headed to Georgetown College??? Heard that from a pretty "Happy" source.....

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's weird that there's only 6 players returning from last years team.

 

 

 

I believe 7 at this point:

 

 

Only 4 from two years ago though:

 

 

 

A clear sign as to why Kentucky will be a much improved team. It's like a cleansing.

I wish these guys the best where ever they end up. I don't want to play these guys next season but I do hope they play somewhere. I was really looking forward to seeing what Pilgrim had to offer.

A clear sign as to why Kentucky will be a much improved team. It's like a cleansing.

 

Just looked over the roster, and they'll be a lot of guys leaving next year too.

 

Harris, Meeks, Stevenson, Patterson, and Wall are all gone, and maybe Cousins.

I must admit I am one of those who got caught up in the hype about Pilgrim. I believed what I was told by people that had watched him in practice ("He gives Patterson all he can handle and more!" and "He's a beast."), and what I read by some on here. Evidently he has some shortcomings or Cal would have kept him around.

I think in situations like this, kids should be allowed to sign and play at another D1 school in the same year. The NCAA needs to make some changes.

 

:thumb::thumb:

  • Author

I heard that Galloway and Pilgrim have both visited Georgetown College. Anyone heard anything about this?

I must admit I am one of those who got caught up in the hype about Pilgrim. I believed what I was told by people that had watched him in practice ("He gives Patterson all he can handle and more!" and "He's a beast."), and what I read by some on here. Evidently he has some shortcomings or Cal would have kept him around.

 

Yeah all of the Maggard followers are saying he was let go so he would still make the NBA. Some are saying the same about Galloway. How many times does a new coach come to town and essentially "cut" NBA talent? Pilgrim has obviously been overhyped.

Heard from a good source Stewart, Galloway, and Pilgrim were all three at Georgetown College over the weekend.

Heard from a good source Stewart, Galloway, and Pilgrim were all three at Georgetown College over the weekend.

Definately Ture.

Galloway is not NBA talent and Pilgrim probably isn't either.

Heard from a good source Stewart, Galloway, and Pilgrim were all three at Georgetown College over the weekend.

 

See post #31.

As noted elsewhere, perhaps Nebraska will be the home of some of these guys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.