Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Galloway and Pilgrim Leaving

Featured Replies

I thought Pilgrims dad handled it very well in the paper. Hope none of these kids have to sit out a year.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is left? I wish Galloway the best.

Didn't say he was happy, just that he handled it well.

Didn't say he was happy, just that he handled it well.

 

:thumb:

Who is left? I wish Galloway the best.

 

I believe its:

Stevenson

Harris

Meeks

Patterson

Stewart (?)

Harrellson

Miller

Wall

Orton

Cousins

Dodson

Hood

Bledsoe

I believe its:

Stevenson

Harris

Meeks

Patterson

Stewart (?)

Harrellson

Miller

Wall

Orton

Cousins

Dodson

Hood

Bledsoe

 

Stewart is gone.

NCAA has to do something. This is a shame that these kids have been sent packing. Kids get punished by transfering when coaches leave because the NCAA say they selected a school not the coach. But if a new coach comes in he can send them packing.

 

I understand and agree coach Cal has a right to select who he wants. All I am saying the transfer rule needs to be looked at, because no matter what the situation is the kids get the worse end of the deal.

Stewart is gone.

 

Subtract Stewart, add Liggins. There are 13 on the roster including Jodie at this point.

I think in situations like this, kids should be allowed to sign and play at another D1 school in the same year. The NCAA needs to make some changes.

It's weird that there's only 6 players returning from last years team.

NCAA has to do something. This is a shame that these kids have been sent packing. Kids get punished by transfering when coaches leave because the NCAA say they selected a school not the coach. But if a new coach comes in he can send them packing.

 

I understand and agree coach Cal has a right to select who he wants. All I am saying the transfer rule needs to be looked at, because no matter what the situation is the kids get the worse end of the deal.

 

It is too one-sided now, the players should have some sort of protection in circumstances like this.

It's weird that there's only 6 players returning from last years team.

 

I believe 7 at this point:

Miller

Harris

Stevenson

Meeks

Liggins

Patterson

Harrellson

 

Only 4 from two years ago though:

Harris

Stevenson

Meeks

Patterson

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.