Greenup County Musketeer Killed in Car Accident

Zach Meenach a Freshman at GCHS and son of Coach Brian Meenach and Ruth Meenach, was killed in a car accident after last nights' baseball game. Zach was a key player for the Musketeer Football Team and a great kid. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach was a fine young man and a wonderful athlete. His parents are wonderful parents that are very supportive of all their children. How horrible this is. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Musketeer and Greenup County High School Family.

Dear Lord I pray that you comfort this family in their time of grief. We are not suppose to out live our children and when we do it breaks our heart forever so please Dear Lord touch this family with your loving hand and guide them through this tradgic time and this I pray in Jesus Christs Holy Name,

Amen!

Dear Lord I pray that you comfort this family in their time of grief. We are not suppose to out live our children and when we do it breaks our heart forever so please Dear Lord touch this family with your loving hand and guide them through this tradgic time and this I pray in Jesus Christs Holy Name,

Amen!

It is very nice to see someone pray in this way. Thank you and God bless you for your ability to pray and express your faith on this public forum.

Wow. I hate to hear this. Frog is one of the finest folks you'll meet. We played football together for several seasons in elementary and middle school. Our boys are the same age. Makes me sick to my stomach to even think about. God Bless the Meenach family during this time. I can't even imagine what they're going through.

We need to remember Brian and Ruth's daughter, Katie, who was driving the car. Coach Copley said she is pretty emotional to say the least. We need to pray for her to have peace and comfort that this was an accident and not to blame herself.