Greenup County Musketeer Killed in Car Accident

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have known Brian for years, through JFL, and watched Zac play for the same amount of time. I can't express my sorrow for this family. I will pray for them, I hope they find some peace in this terrible time.

May God send you peace in your time of need,We love you all very much and if you need anything just let us Know.This is a parents worst nightmare and I know God has his reasons . We also need to remember the team right now they were all really close just like a family and they are hurting too. We all need to stop and thank God, for what we have everyday because tommorrow is not promised. LOVE AND PRAYERS.

Dear Lord I pray that you comfort this family in their time of grief. We are not suppose to out live our children and when we do it breaks our heart forever so please Dear Lord touch this family with your loving hand and guide them through this tradgic time and this I pray in Jesus Christs Holy Name,

Amen!

Amen:cry:

A large group of young men from the team went out to the Meenach's this morning. The boys are naturally very upset. They are meeting later today at the Field House to talk. Practice has been cancelled and the boys excused from school. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the Meenach's.

Prayers from Harrison County for the sister, parents, family and friends of this young man. Such a tragedy that we hear of way too often. May God be with them during this time and give them the strength to trust in Him as He is in control of our lives and although we don't understand why things like this happen, they happen according to His plan.

Hilltopper2005