Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarmon tests positive for a banned substance...

Featured Replies

The sad thing is, he probably wasn't taking anything that I would consider "performance enhancing". It wasn't HGH or steroids. It was a dietary pill. I've taken those. I understand that they are against the rules, but I do not understand a year long suspension for 1 mistake.

 

It's sad and I wish nothing but the best for him. Maybe all others in college sports can learn from this though. Don't take something if you don't know that it's allowed.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question: Could he sign as a free agent in the NFL right now, or will he have to wait until next years draft?

This sucks man... Jarmon is a good kid.

This sucks man... Jarmon is a good kid.

 

Very well spoken and appears very regretful for what he did. It was pretty emotional at times when he was talking.

Question: Could he sign as a free agent in the NFL right now, or will he have to wait until next years draft?

 

When is the supplemental draft?

When is the supplemental draft?

 

Not sure. July I think.

Very sad. I feel so bad for this young man. But I have to give it him for being a standup guy. He did something wrong and is willing to admit that he made a mistake and standup. He gained even more respect from me than he already had, .... and he was one of my favorites.

 

When he stood up, you can see that he has lost weight. I agree with Deuce's sentiments, this sucks.

This just makes me sick to my stomach. Jeremy is such a great person and a great student this just kills me to hear this happened. It show's the type of class he has to be able to get up on the stage and pour his heart out. I'm proud of Jeremy for the way he has performed on the field while at UK, but more importantly for the way he has performed off the field and in the classroom. He has been an absolutely exemplary student-athlete during his time at UK up until this point. I wish him nothing but the best going forward, and I have no doubt that he will succeed to the highest level in whatever he ends up doing with his life.

I really felt for him when he started to cry, but he composed himself and finished. Have great respect for him.

I'm guessing since they held a press conference the appeals process is completely over?

This was testing done by the university correct?

This was testing done by the university correct?

 

I think the NCAA did it.

“I was born a Kentucky fan, I will die a Kentucky fan, and I will be a Wildcat for life.”

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.