Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jarmon tests positive for a banned substance...

Featured Replies

His career at UK is over. Just reported in press conference.

 

Not good...

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad. Seems like a good kid. Represented himself well and the university well.

 

Best wishes to him.

Apparently, it wasn't steriods, but a dietary supplement recommended by a guy at a health food store. He also purchased a shake not given by the university. All of this to lose weight.

Sounds like it was a dietary pill?

 

And possibly a protein drink?

 

Is that what I'm hearing?

Maybe I'm remarkably naive, but dietary pills and protein shakes are illegal??

Maybe I'm remarkably naive, but dietary pills and protein shakes are illegal??

 

Don't have to be illegal to be against NCAA rules.

 

Could have been Hydroxycut.

Don't have to be illegal to be against NCAA rules.

 

Could have been Hydroxycut.

 

Yup, it could have been anything. I was friends with some volleyball players while in college and they wouldn't even drink energy drinks because there was something in them that could cause a positive drug test.

Don't have to be illegal to be against NCAA rules.

 

Could have been Hydroxycut.

 

By illegal, I was referring to the NCAA. I guess I would never have thought of protein shakes not being allowed.

By illegal, I was referring to the NCAA. I guess I would never have thought of protein shakes not being allowed.

 

Most are. It just depends on all of their ingredients.

By illegal, I was referring to the NCAA. I guess I would never have thought of protein shakes not being allowed.

 

I'm not sure that it was the shake as much as the dietary supplement.

 

And it was probably something in the pill that caused the failed test.

Will this affect him and his NFL hopes?

I hate this. He is one of my favorites.

My respect for this young man has grown over the last 5 miniutes. Clemens, Bonds, etc could learn something from him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.