Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Roster Cuts: Three Wildcats Already Gone

Featured Replies

I guess the 3 players he mentions would be: Donald Williams, Jared Carter and who?

 

Harrellson?

 

Look for it to be Stewart.:popcorn:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see players get a full release with a coaching change or their scholly getting pulled. By full release, I mean they can transfer with eligibility anywhere. It would probably be a good idea to let the school block somewhere between one to three teams to protect from tampering. I believe this would level the field sufficiently to what you are describing.

I like this idea too.

I've heard Stewart has grade problems...

It was rumored for a while that Liggins had grade issues as well. I haven't heard anything lately.

I'm hearing the same thing. Not really, but since everyone else is, chances are I'm probably right.

Williams, Carter and Stewart...

Stewart to NKU??? That would be very nice.

Williams, Carter and Stewart...

 

add Porter. Stewart to NKU is what I thought when I heard some news about his girlfriend and him a couple weeks ago. Sorrell is coming off a redshirt year for NKU and I think he plays just like Hood. Sorrell is 6'6, can shoot the lights out and averaged 26 and 13 for my alma mater Holy Cross. Good for NKU!

add Porter. Stewart to NKU is what I thought when I heard some news about his girlfriend and him a couple weeks ago. Sorrell is coming off a redshirt year for NKU and I think he plays just like Hood. Sorrell is 6'6, can shoot the lights out and averaged 26 and 13 for my alma mater Holy Cross. Good for NKU!

Porter is already gone...

So does that leave 1 more player to leave? Harrelson or Liggins???

So does that leave 1 more player to leave? Harrelson or Liggins???

1 to go if Meeks returns. I'm not at liberty to say ant more than that at this time...

Didn't Carter graduate?

He could have applied for an extra year...

He could have applied for an extra year...

 

I find it hard to believe he would apply for one more year.

I find it hard to believe he would apply for one more year.

He isn't. That's the point... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.